House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

5 hours ago, markyh said:

The problem with that is, the mental maths is easy, when Bitcoin hits £500k they will stop you and say, "are you that guy would could have been a millionaire now? but sold a few years ago for only £100k?"

"I would have held."  (All nocoiner experts are white knuckle hodlers, except longgone, he would have sold @ $5k btc). 

😂

nah bud i would have bought 1000 in 2010 and still hold 900 after selling 100 at 58k 

• Replies 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markyh

• MonsieurCopperCrutch

• goldbug9999

• jiltedjen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shoot me down, but a few members seems a bit obsessed with this thread.  There are a lot of threads on HOUSEpricecrash and other things to do in general than aggressively defend Bitcoin (e.g. see fami

They could certainly put various things in place to try and stop but I just don't seem them doing it. Obviously they could make dealing, trading, holding or using bitcoin punishable with 10 years

Bitcoin Cash can and will scale on chain. The technology advance within the next decade will allow it to happen with ease and always remain ahead of demand. What Core have done to Bitcoin is criminal

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

My fren@Buffer Bearsurvived?

😂  Literally, just popped on and seen this.  Been under the cosh with work etc so only been here for a few mins.  Will be back tomorrow to catch up.  Hope there are loads of quality posts.  Did I survive? :)  Course I did!  Did I buy?  I was very fortunate to be able to do so. 😄