• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markyh

• MonsieurCopperCrutch

• goldbug9999

• jiltedjen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shoot me down, but a few members seems a bit obsessed with this thread.  There are a lot of threads on HOUSEpricecrash and other things to do in general than aggressively defend Bitcoin (e.g. see fami

They could certainly put various things in place to try and stop but I just don't seem them doing it. Obviously they could make dealing, trading, holding or using bitcoin punishable with 10 years

Bitcoin Cash can and will scale on chain. The technology advance within the next decade will allow it to happen with ease and always remain ahead of demand. What Core have done to Bitcoin is criminal

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, markyh said:

So why have you lost access to any coins? I fail to understand. 

Cannot be bothered to sort it out. Since when did I have to go through this crap to open my wallet?

1 hour ago, Londonkid said:

Nice video. Was seeing big buys go through all day this api all the main exchanges

https://btcusd.aggr.trade/

There was also many miners sending coins over to the exchanges. If this was a institutional sale there really would have been blood, but they don't work like that. Half thinking btc is going from the little hands to the institutions. 

There's an article in the telegraph of ppl cashing out their long held btc to buy stuff, gym equipment, Xmas presents etc. that will be worthless in a few years, such a shame

Yes the mass hysteria on this website over several threads for the first 28% pullback of this bull run is 100% evidence they just don’t understand where we are going. They will be losing their minds in 11 months or before when we pass six figures. 

6 minutes ago, Peter Hun said:

Cannot be bothered to sort it out. Since when did I have to go through this crap to open my wallet?

Since hackers found a back door hack into Your Trezor, if you leave it plugged in 24/7 and online. Hence the firmware update I assume. 

4 minutes ago, azogar said:

as per usual... show us your work otherwise talk is cheap

My last buys of btc where $10.5k and $22k , both announced live on here the day of the buy within the hour. It went up, a lot, straight after both buys, they never saw a loss apart from a few mins of bid/offer spread. Money talks, chartist ******** walks. 

Experience my dear Padwan, experience. No charts needed. 

17 minutes ago, azogar said:

so i bought some xrp.... expect a new low soon lol

me too, hoping the SEC nonsense will be sorted, I think 2-3 years from now XRP would be a good investment. Technology wise I think  ripples  transaction speed are going to make a big difference...

43 minutes ago, markyh said:

My last buys of btc where $10.5k and $22k , both announced live on here the day of the buy within the hour. It went up, a lot, straight after both buys, they never saw a loss apart from a few mins of bid/offer spread. Money talks, chartist ******** walks. 

You going to add more.

Just been DCA last few days. Nothing compared to my $260-800 first round or my 4k-10k second round

Seemed expensive, but wow, hasn't things changed. 

1 hour ago, azogar said:

so i bought some xrp.... expect a new low soon lol

As complete punts go you could probably do worse, trouble is you are betting on something thats a completely arbitrary decision by the SEC. 

I guess if you view the SEC decision as a 50:50 with a 4x or 5x upside if it goes your way then its an asymmetric bet.

1 hour ago, markyh said:

so...

i post a chart

you tell me im missing 3 x lines of support

I say show me then

you dont

30 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

As complete punts go you could probably do worse, trouble is you are betting on something thats a completely arbitrary decision by the SEC. 

I guess if you view the SEC decision as a 50:50 with a 4x or 5x upside if it goes your way then its an asymmetric bet.

this video cemented my logic - no biggie (lottery ticket for a year money)

4 minutes ago, azogar said:

so...

i post a chart

you tell me im missing 3 x lines of support

I say show me then

you dont

What i am saying "Neo" , is when you are good enough, you wont need "lines" or "charts", you will just buy at the right level. 

2 hours ago, markyh said:

So you are in cash losing value every day? 

How many times do you have to be told that cryptocurrencies are no only the only the only investment class, they are not even a significant one?

So, no, I invest in shares.

2 hours ago, markyh said:

Since hackers found a back door hack into Your Trezor, if you leave it plugged in 24/7 and online. Hence the firmware update I assume. 

The point of a wallet is that is no where near a computer, nevermind the internet .

8 minutes ago, Peter Hun said:

How many times do you have to be told that cryptocurrencies are no only the only the only investment class, they are not even a significant one?

So, no, I invest in shares.

Ah, so you have taken a gamble on a share price rise and you money is at risk if you leave it invested. I see no difference.