House Price Crash Forum
NatterJackToad

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

5 hours ago, jiltedjen said:

The early adopters are starting the long path to positions of power in their respective establishments, another 10 years and that same generation will be writing the laws,

we all face in the current corrupt rotten economic world we live in.

And TPTB already peddling corrupt finance, law, war will just sit there and let you take power by doing nothing other than holding some crypto.

ūüėāūüėāūüėāūüėāūüėā

Come on.. less fantasy in a Disney cartoon

Best case you get a lottery style win and live out your days in comfort.

14 hours ago, dragging boot straps said:

You don't understand the technology which is clear from the above. You've made some large technical errors. Too large to correct so all I can suggest is that you put in some hard yards on the research front. I can point you to some good sources if you'd like but I won't bark at the moon. 

I totally get xRapid and XRP as explained clearly by Ripple themselves. 

Have you figured out the multiple fatal holes in this system?

No bank is ever going to let client funds be bundled through two shady unregulated exchanges. 

XRP is a total smokescreen purely designed to line the pockets of Ripple Corp.

Edited by narco

If we are following 2014 as many now believe, then now we have touched the 200 wma , we should bounce up about 80% to around $5600 in the next 6 weeks. Then go sideways a bit bouncing off $6000 then a big capitulation few weeks back down to $3000-$3500 sometime in  Q2 2019. Then a year of slow sideways price movement creating slowly higher. 

6 hours ago, markyh said:

If we are following 2014 as many now believe, then now we have touched the 200 wma , we should bounce up about 80% to around $5600 in the next 6 weeks. Then go sideways a bit bouncing off $6000 then a big capitulation few weeks back down to $3000-$3500 sometime in  Q2 2019. Then a year of slow sideways price movement creating slowly higher. 

it’s the same phycology as 2014, stands to reason that we will follow that pattern 

1 hour ago, Lavalas said:

So where Bitcoin is concerned, past performance is a guide to future results. 

Handy

F*cking hell...I really am lost now. Is that what they really think?!?!?!

2 hours ago, Lavalas said:

So where Bitcoin is concerned, past performance is a guide to future results. 

Handy

Past performance is a guide to future results. It's just not a very good guide. There isn't even a consensus amongst the hoddles even though they look at the same charts.

17 hours ago, narco said:

I totally get xRapid and XRP as explained clearly by Ripple themselves. 

Have you figured out the multiple fatal holes in this system?

No bank is ever going to let client funds be bundled through two shady unregulated exchanges. 

XRP is a total smokescreen purely designed to line the pockets of Ripple Corp.

Moon, bark, me. Banks are already using it champ. 

One of the things I'm fascinated by is the people touting the crypto industry on the net. One of the more "established" news desks had an article by a "journalist / expert" talking the whole thing up. I took the trouble to examine his wealth of experience being a main journalist on that news site.  Well he's in his early 20s, and has a broad range of experience...travelling. 

And people are actually reading his writings, taking it seriously and investing money. This is very similar to all the "property" experts who were ramping property, the only difference being that anyone following them would at least have been left with somewhere to live.

Edited by wsn03

Personally I think that mining new crypto is more profitable. I started investing in MotoCoin not so long ago and don't have any regrets. This crypto uses proof-of-play scheme for mining to secure transactions. For mining you need to play 2D motorbike simulation game. It gives a fair chance for everyone. 

19 hours ago, dragging boot straps said:

Siam commercial bank and Akbank. Amazingly Santander may also be using it but not 100% clear yet.

ÔĽŅ Next year it will be dozens. Year after 100s. Now please stop relying on me to educate you.¬†

Educate me with what? Some garbage tweets where Ripple "has confidence" these institutions will be using xRapid. 

Once again, no bank will ever allow client funds to be washed through multiple unregulated exchanges. It's such a massive ponzi this one which will end in tears once the regulators come gunning for them.

5 hours ago, WilliG said:

Personally I think that mining new crypto is more profitable. I started investing in MotoCoin not so long ago and don't have any regrets. This crypto uses proof-of-play scheme for mining to secure transactions. For mining you need to play 2D motorbike simulation game. It gives a fair chance for everyone. 

Sounds scalable to become a very secure network ūüėā

9 hours ago, WilliG said:

You are playing a 2d motorbike game to mine? Not exactly ‚Äúpassive‚ÄĚ is it!

13 hours ago, WilliG said:

??? 

Yes, this thread totally hasn't lost its head in any way, shape or form. I ride actual motorbikes instead so I'm doomed to a life of poverty

Im creating a coin myself, STRIPCOIN.

To make it fair you connect to me by webcam, and strip. The more you strip the more coins I give out.

That's fair and its a damn good investment. Based on Bitcoins past performance you will be a billionaire by 2025.

Players must be 18 - 40, females only. You may be excluded based on looks

No takers? Hmmm

I am also thinking of launching another coin that would be available to a wider range of investors - Blowcoin.

Again for anyone wishing to make untold riches and be part of the running of the new world order this is the opportunity for you!

7 hours ago, wsn03 said:

??? 

Yes, this thread totally hasn't lost its head in any way, shape or form. I ride actual motorbikes instead so I'm doomed to a life of poverty

Step back and take another look, and it's really no more insane (or sane) than mining for BTC.

Edited by tomandlu

2 minutes ago, tomandlu said:

Step back and take another look, and it's really no more insane (or sane) than mining for BTC.

At least "mining" sounds industrial and clever...even though its just ridiculous code games. But a currency that issues tokens to people playing a motorbike game. I have seen the future....ūü§£

Can I interest you in some Blowcoin Madam?

1 hour ago, wsn03 said:

At least "mining" sounds industrial and clever...even though its just ridiculous code games. But a currency that issues tokens to people playing a motorbike game. I have seen the future....ūü§£

Can I interest you in some Blowcoin Madam?

Abstract out the visual aspects of the racing game, but keep the algo, and what's the diff.?