House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

18 hours ago, markyh said:

No, CBDC FIAT on Blockchain is FIAT, the best performing economies will have FIAT (As is) backed by Bitcoin, on the Bitcoin blockchain.  You'll just have to suck eggs. Bitcoiner's to inherit the Earth. 

Bitcoin is explicitly designed to be unsuitable as a currency. Its inherent.

24 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

It's a twitter thread.

Strange the images in your link have changed now. BB linked to this... I think he's just seeing what he wants to see. Is it possible that a death cross is neutered by something else in the market and it doesn't decline - yeah it's possible... Is the death cross likely to cause a further decline - no guarantees I guess - but it would be unusual if it didn't. Looks like it might be breaking down as per my chart above... and weirdly it started on Wednesday as per my previous call. We need to wait until Monday/Tuesday to see how this plays out though.

4 hours ago, warpig said:

Strange the images in your link have changed now. BB linked to this... I think he's just seeing what he wants to see. Is it possible that a death cross is neutered by something else in the market and it doesn't decline - yeah it's possible... Is the death cross likely to cause a further decline - no guarantees I guess - but it would be unusual if it didn't. Looks like it might be breaking down as per my chart above... and weirdly it started on Wednesday as per my previous call. We need to wait until Monday/Tuesday to see how this plays out though.

Oh yeah. Sorry didn't see BB's post. 👍

5 hours ago, Buffer Bear said:

Hey @warpig.  I love this! 😂

The lunar cycle is a real indicator... but possibly one of the worst ones! 🤪

I think the bottom chart is Jackson Pollock meets Technical Analysis! It's beautiful! 🤣

8 minutes ago, Warlord said:

Good news. The Chinese see the scam.  More to follow. You were warned.

@Peter Hun

It's just the Chinese keeping their people safe from the evils of freedom.

Just like the BoE keeping the British people safe from excessive tax-free profits by banning crypto being invested in an ISA. The effect, instead of paying nothing I have to pay a couple of hundred thousand, or maybe a few million, should it all come good.

34 minutes ago, Warlord said:

How are your gainz looking now.  BTC is headed for 20k. Still think it's going to a million ? 🙄

Gainz are fine, bought in at $400 mostly, yep $1m by 2028 , six figures BTC by Xmas 2021.  Not a problem. Just a few more week hands to shake from the tree first.  A test of $20k is fine if that's what's needed.