House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

9 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Who is responsible for Spencers upbringing? Peter or myself? 

When have I ever said anything other than do not invest more than you can afford to lose?

P.S. The Schiffs are trolling you. It's pretty obvious now that they are playing the gud cop bad cop routine for likes and clicks. 

I think you might be on to something. I don't suspect Peter but Spencer definitely is doing it for clicks / followers. I think this explains his conversion. He senses opportunity. It won't do him any harm and the baiting of his father is amusing to some. 

28 minutes ago, Peter Hun said:

I know you blocked me....but.

Spouting bollix about charts will not get you respect. Chartism is not a science or a special knowledge, its a failed attempt to claim power over the past and the future. Its no more valid than dressing in a wizard costume and chanting magic spells.

Start to finish,   it's ******. 

His charts told him to go in @ 40k 3 weeks ago.  He had to exit the position. As you say it's ****** and no guarantee of the future performance

1 hour ago, TheRivieraKid said:

Well, for starters you either include the wicks, or just the bodies. But either way you need to be consistent. You seem to include wicks at the bottom of the range but bodies at the top.

Then when price has broken out of your pattern, massively, in both directions, it clearly isn’t valid anymore. How can you comment to say it “is desperately trying to climb out” when it has broken out already.

Either redraw your lines to include new data, or just forget it.

Don’t get upset. I said I meant no disrespect.

No 2 people will draw the chart the same... and for your information you don't have to be consistent... you can use wicks or daily open/close or BOTH - it's down to whoever does it - and that's the way I've chosen to chart it, because sometimes the price overshoots and it's pretty much meaningless. Charting is a soft science... it's subjective, there is no right or wrong... but of course you're an expert, so you know that already.

You're chatting shit. Breaking out of a pattern and having the market force it back in means that pattern is still in effect. Support still exists... and it still honours the lower trendline of the ascending triangle... it's still in play. It's called a headfake but because you're an expert - you already know this. Makes me wonder why I waste my time when there are so many experts who ******ing know everything. ****** off twit.

7 hours ago, warpig said:

traders don't normally wait for the last moment, they want to get ahead of the curve... 

... which is why charting is no better that 50/50 - someone is looking at the same chart as you and trying to "get ahead" of you getting ahead. Someone else is looking to get ahead of the that person etc etc

1 hour ago, Confusion of VIs said:

Anyone know what the story is behind the TITAN implosion. I thought it was meant to be a stablish token.

Must admit i had never heard of it Before the recent news. I dont stray ,much from what i'm invested in, which is less than a Handful of coins.

9 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

... which is why charting is no better that 50/50 - someone is looking at the same chart as you and trying to "get ahead" of you getting ahead. Someone else is looking to get ahead of the that person etc etc

Timing is everything. 50/50 - yeah ok!

From another thread + wikapedia. At the very least i did a learn. 

The 
Cassandra metaphor (variously labeled the Cassandra "syndrome", "complex", "phenomenon", "predicament", "dilemma", "curse") relates to a person whose valid warnings or concerns are disbelieved by others.

2 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

I wouldnt worry @longgonewill be along to hindsight trade it any time now.

He did screw up eh, big losses % wise. not so easy in real life to pick tops and bottoms, he found out the hard way.

Safemoon -76% from Peak

Cumrocket -76% from peak

Dogecoin - 56% from peak.

Ouch. More falls to come no doubt.

1 hour ago, markyh said:

He did screw up eh, big losses % wise. not so easy in real life to pick tops and bottoms, he found out the hard way.

Safemoon -76% from Peak

Cumrocket -76% from peak

All he needed to so was buy at the low price and sell at the high price. Simply buy all of the Doge in December, then sell all of it on 8 May, and easily turn 7 grand into £1m.

This hindsight trading lark is an absolute doddle.

5 hours ago, Huggy said:

All he needed to so was buy at the low price and sell at the high price. Simply buy all of the Doge in December, then sell all of it on 8 May, and easily turn 7 grand into £1m.

This hindsight trading lark is an absolute doddle.

😂😂😂

10 hours ago, markyh said:

Safemoon -76% from Peak

Cumrocket -76% from peak

BTC DOWN 45% from peak