HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
6 minutes ago, Buffer Bear said:

I think the data presented just blew all the FUD out of the water.Ā 

Keen to see how this will be reported by the mainstream press who do not have an agenda to keep it going...

Brilliant conclusion presented by Saylor at the end.

Yeah I missed most of it but managed to catch the end part about ESG. Gud stuff.

Is there a link to the data presented?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Another month another DCA.Ā 
April 2025 here I come!Ā 

must be getting close to the ultimate bull trap, Plan B did a poll and it seems many in the space are still expecting a new ATH this year.Ā 

which means plenty will get sucked into the dead-cat bounce bull trap, just as it capitulates downwards. It will seem like the second coming but it wonā€™t be.Ā 

going to be some cheap Sats going over the next few years. looking forward to the dead cat bounce to be done so I can raise my DCA when it gets really cheap.
Ā 

@warpigĀ will you buy after the dead cat bounce? itā€™s going to be a fantastic entry price, although will be tied into it until the April 2025 peakĀ 

HOLA4415
1 hour ago, jiltedjen said:

Another month another DCA.Ā 
April 2025 here I come!Ā 

must be getting close to the ultimate bull trap, Plan B did a poll and it seems many in the space are still expecting a new ATH this year.Ā 

which means plenty will get sucked into the dead-cat bounce bull trap, just as it capitulates downwards. It will seem like the second coming but it wonā€™t be.Ā 

going to be some cheap Sats going over the next few years. looking forward to the dead cat bounce to be done so I can raise my DCA when it gets really cheap.
Ā 

@warpigĀ will you buy after the dead cat bounce? itā€™s going to be a fantastic entry price, although will be tied into it until the April 2025 peakĀ 

Are you doing manual buys each month or have you set up an autobuy?Ā  Am thinking about setting up an autobuy but I'm not paying Coinfloor 2% for the privilege so am curious if there's anyone with a low fee.Ā  (if not I guess I can do manually but I could do without the faff).

HOLA4416
3 hours ago, Salty1 said:

Are you doing manual buys each month or have you set up an autobuy?Ā  Am thinking about setting up an autobuy but I'm not paying Coinfloor 2% for the privilege so am curious if there's anyone with a low fee.Ā  (if not I guess I can do manually but I could do without the faff).

2% is just noise in the bitcoin world. just use coinfloor. a cold mechanical DCA. Given the time between now and april 2025 even a small DCA in Ā£ terms will pick up a lot of Sats as the price keeps slumping for years.Ā 

Edited by jiltedjen

HOLA4417

Another DCA option is the recently relaunched Bottlepay app: can set up autoDCA daily, weekly,Ā monthly. 1% feeĀ (however perhapsĀ incurring a charge in the spread too).

Have been impressed with the app- includes Lightning functionality.Ā 

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Plan B was posting on diminishing returns, which more or less fits what I think will happen. Basically a 4 year cycle just notĀ exponentially higher each time.Ā The stock to flow model is broken (although he still backs it as you would expect)Ā 

But itā€™s fine as we might actually break $100k in 2025, perhaps $150k in 2029 $165k by 2033 who knows.Ā 

still waiting on the dead-cat bounce. should Ā start forming in the next month or two.Ā 

looking forward to seeing who genuinely believes it will be a ā€˜return to normalā€™, and ā€˜stock to flow not brokenā€™Ā people are very predictable. A bit like a dealer getting high on their own stash - bad news.

fantastic opportunity for the next few years to pick up very cheap sats. At $16-20k a Bitcoin.Ā 

I think given the above if Iā€™m wrong and we do hit another ATH this year I will have to disappear in shame!Ā 

I genuinely think the momentum is lost, and the spirit is broken for an ATH this year.Ā I think anyone who bought the top just needs to hold to be made good, I really hope no-one who did buy the top is locking in a loss.Ā 

anyone who is considering liquidity their position to buy in lower in 18 months time the dead cat bounce back will be their last opportunity, but itā€™s going to be hard for them to make a decision as itā€™s going to be a battle between the bulls and bears, and easy to get swept up in it.Ā 

HOLA4423
1 hour ago, jiltedjen said:

But itā€™s fine as we might actually break $100k in 2025, perhaps $150k in 2029 $165k by 2033 who knows.Ā 

Oh come you really are talking out of your **** now, were looking at 1-5 million by 2029. Stop and think about what you are saying - that something that has only 21 million units and is the currency of an actual country now is still going to be worth only 100's of K in 8 years time with all the central banks in the world printing had over fist ??

Edited by goldbug9999

HOLA4424
2 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

Oh come you really are talking out of your **** now, were looking at 1-5 million by 2029. Stop and think about what you are saying - that something that has only 21 million units and is the currency of an actual country now is still going to be worth only 100's of K in 8 years time with all the central banks in the world printing had over fist ??

It's a lot of waffle just to justify to himself selling out 100%. After he lied to everyone that he didn't know that I had sold 10% of my Bitcoin bags I just skim over his rantings.Ā 

HOLA4425
5 hours ago, jiltedjen said:

Plan B was posting on diminishing returns, which more or less fits what I think will happen. Basically a 4 year cycle just notĀ exponentially higher each time.Ā The stock to flow model is broken (although he still backs it as you would expect)Ā 

still waiting on the dead-cat bounce. should Ā start forming in the next month or two.Ā 

looking forward to seeing who genuinely believes it will be a ā€˜return to normalā€™, and ā€˜stock to flow not brokenā€™Ā people are very predictable. A bit like a dealer getting high on their own stash - bad news.

fantastic opportunity for the next few years to pick up very cheap sats. At $16-20k a Bitcoin.Ā 

I think given the above if Iā€™m wrong and we do hit another ATH this year I will have to disappear in shame!Ā 

I genuinely think the momentum is lost, and the spirit is broken for an ATH this year.Ā I think anyone who bought the top just needs to hold to be made good, I really hope no-one who did buy the top is locking in a loss.Ā 

anyone who is considering liquidity their position to buy in lower in 18 months time the dead cat bounce back will be their last opportunity, but itā€™s going to be hard for them to make a decision as itā€™s going to be a battle between the bulls and bears, and easy to get swept up in it.Ā 

"Sell in May and Go away....................."Ā  late Q3 early Q4 to December is where all the action will be. I'm still expecting $200k+ by December. If not, we wait, no biggie.Ā Ā 

You have to make these projections as you sold you stack, so if it makes a big move up again you are losing out. The Bitcoin sentiment market can turn 360 degrees to full steam ahead in just 2 months, we have seen this many many times before, cant see why its different this time.Ā