House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

HOLA441
19 hours ago, zugzwang said:

+1

Compare with some of the shit the denialist twits have been allowed to get away with on the coronavirus thread.

I blocked those nutters, didn't want to do it here as  BB is not a nutter.

HOLA442
HOLA443
6 hours ago, ubuntu said:

Amazing how cycles repeat, last bull run you can see ETH (orange line)making a massive move against BTC at  roughly the same stage we are at now (Blue & Red lines). ETH yet to break ATH against BTC which it may well do then it will crash against BTC. So in this bull run this next week or so could be Alt Peak 1 before BTC does its thing and then we have another Alt peak later in the cycle.

ETH is considerably different now with DiFi and PoS, it will disconnect from Bitcoin in my opinion.

My choice is whether to sell my Eth and invest in something that's has x25 potential or stick with Eth and hope for $10k.

HOLA444
HOLA445
2 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

@longgone

Deeznuts: The Latest Cryptocurrency to Take the Digital World by Storm

Deeznuts: The Latest Cryptocurrency to Take the Digital World by Storm

For anyone looking for the next Ethereum or Dogecoin, DeezNuts should be one of the cryptocurrencies they should get into. Prior to its launch, the coin has been picking up serious momentum on social media platforms and forums, including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and Reddit.

Currently listed at an introductory price of $0.000008, DeezNuts Crypto presents a large opportunity for people everywhere. With this low price and with the celebrities backing it up, it’s no wonder that when it went public, it went up 15x right out of the gate.

The low price and the celebrity endorsements have really amped up the hype for the coin, and many celebrities, investors, and traders have already invested millions of dollars into it! Still there’s plenty of DeezNuts to go around, and even those who are hesitant to get into the crypto game can rest assured that A-list celebrities are getting in on the hype too.

DeezNuts is currently listed on Pancake Swap, a platform that allows people to virtually trade cryptocurrencies with very little friction. It is also paired with Binance, a cryptocurrency exchange market. To buy, use DeezNuts’ token address, 0x01921a94e68f8d54f33c5d6f71d6664c35e33269.

Behind the heart of DeezNuts is a desire to use the rising tides of blockchain technology to positively impact the health sector. As a way of giving back to research and development, the developers behind DeezNuts pledged a certain amount of the proceeds of trades toward testicular and prostate cancer research. The goal is to raise at least 2 million dollars for the cause and create a buzz in the medical sector, thus raising more awareness of the opportunities that crypto markets have.

Developers behind peer-to-peer digital currencies often spend a lot of time and energy mining these unique bits of code scattered all over the internet. People will remember Dogecoin, which exploded back in 2013. Today, Dogecoin is valued at anywhere between $0.4 to $0.5 depending on market fluctuations, almost 2,000 times the original value it had back in 2013.

DeezNuts is well on its way to replicating that same level of success or even expanding further. Keep an eye on its development and follow their progress through their official channels.

To find out more, go to their official website, where the steps are thoroughly explained. Also follow them on Twitter and Instagram.

15x wow

Might whack a load in

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
17 minutes ago, warpig said:

My Spidey senses are tingling... if I had some to sell I'd probably sell here. 🙃

Uh huh. it's moving in a sideways range between $50k and $60k. Has been since March.  Nowt will change until the 21 EMA on the weekly is tested and holds / fails.  That is now @ $47k , will be at $50k by months end. 

HOLA4412
2 minutes ago, markyh said:

Uh huh. it's moving in a sideways range between $50k and $60k. Has been since March.  Nowt will change until the 21 EMA on the weekly is tested and holds / fails.  That is now @ $47k , will be at $50k by months end. 

Or unless Zuckerberg is a Bitcoiner...

The potential significance is totally lost on FB. 🙄

Edited by Buffer Bear

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
8 hours ago, Buffer Bear said:

I can't keep up.  

Only for wealthy customers again.  🙄 They don't seem to get it.

They should change their model along with GS, JPM etc.

Retail customers already have access to crypto, just buy on one of the many exchanges.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
9 hours ago, Buffer Bear said:

I can't keep up.  

Only for wealthy customers again.  🙄 They don't seem to get it.

They should change their model along with GS, JPM etc.

The FCA determine who can be offered what products not the company's themselves.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
1 minute ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Nope, never heard of it. Sounds dodgy. 

maybe, but looks like it's similar to localbitcoins.  A P2P platform using escrow and you can use cash & meet in prson which you can't do with Lb anymore.