House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
2 hours ago, markyh said:

And...................., it’s Gone. 

lol. Let’s see how long this sell off lasts. In 2013 and 2017 a big drop could take weeks or months to recover.

We shall see. Bitcoin on sale. For anyone who wants in. $5k discount. Must end soon. 

About three hours it seems! Then everything is fine again!

Shhhhhh. There cant be good points from Brexit, the Police will smash down your door and drag you away, edit you post quick before the HPC Remainer thought police see a little light going off on this forum. 

I saw that light going off as well. Pulled the plug on it before the guards even knew I was there.

Edited by Huggy

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
34 minutes ago, Buffer Bear said:

Nice, but should have waited for$80k and just sold 1/2, kept 1/2. Then everyone is happy for the long term.

HOLA4410
20 minutes ago, markyh said:

Nice, but should have waited for$80k and just sold 1/2, kept 1/2. Then everyone is happy for the long term.

They found their moon.

In some ppls view, you dumping half at 100k could be seen silly especially as you are probably getting a cheap mortgage rate and btc could easily be $220k. But I'll be very happy for you as that's your goal. 

Won't lie, was times post 2018 that I wished I sold at 2017 peak

HOLA4411
15 minutes ago, Londonkid said:

They found their moon.

In some ppls view, you dumping half at 100k could be seen silly especially as you are probably getting a cheap mortgage rate and btc could easily be $220k. But I'll be very happy for you as that's your goal. 

Won't lie, was times post 2018 that I wished I sold at 2017 peak

I guess i want it to be life changing but i dont want to be 100% cashed out, only to see it go to 7 figures in 2025/29 . 

And yes we all had "hindsight cashout regret with the final drop from $6k to $3.5k after the BSV bombshell was launched." 

but that seems another age and a million miles from now. 

Just imagine you where one who bought at say $17k, paniced and sold @ $4k , and would now have a 100% + gain and a healthy profit, and you were never borrowed of leveraged. Just couldn't handle the stress of the price swings. 

That, would be the most crushing of all, to have had it, and just gave it up for a loss. Terrible.  

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
16 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

The best way to cure hodlers remorse is the buy the dip, I topped up my stash by a few BTC bought in the 4-5k range.

Ditto. just so happened to have £7.5k pension transfer just before waiting to be invested, in into BTC and ETH. below $6k. 

HOLA4414
2 hours ago, Buffer Bear said:

Thanks BB. Second link confirms this run is currently not retail but institutional. 

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Losing £30k per coin because I didn't sell would be sad news. Selling at £30k, and then losing £970k because they did their moon shot would be devastating.

For me it's never going to be devastating news, it might even be tremendous news. Probably sad news TBH, but I'm counterintuitively happy with these options.

Delighted in fact.

HOLA4418
5 minutes ago, Huggy said:

Losing £30k per coin because I didn't sell would be sad news. Selling at £30k, and then losing £970k because they did their moon shot would be devastating.

For me it's never going to be devastating news, it might even be tremendous news. Probably sad news TBH, but I'm counterintuitively happy with these options.

Delighted in fact.

You are on the moonship. It’s up to you when you wish to depart. Most important thing is that you are on the moonship in the first place.

HOLA4419
22 minutes ago, Huggy said:

When you try to time the top you risk losing bitcoin, whereas if you hold you only risk losing fiat.

HOLA4420

I guess i want it to be life changing but i dont want to be 100% cashed out, only to see it go to 7 figures in 2025/29 . 

And yes we all had "hindsight cashout regret with the final drop from $6k to $3.5k after the BSV bombshell was launched." 

but that seems another age and a million miles from now. 

Just imagine you where one who bought at say $17k, paniced and sold @ $4k , and would now have a 100% + gain and a healthy profit, and you were never borrowed of leveraged. Just couldn't handle the stress of the price swings. 

That, would be the most crushing of all, to have had it, and just gave it up for a loss. Terrible.  

I know first hand of ppl who did exactly that. 

Even when I mentioned about the coinbase free coins for questions they completely ruled it out.

Last week, get a message, how do I buy again...

HOLA4421

The fact that any dip gets bought up quickly is extremely encouraging. 

I know if one large exchange that was telling an institutional to pause buying as they are buying more than what they had.

The rise of the last 48 hours was about the same price as BTC in march

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
11 minutes ago, Money Frugality said:

This FOMO and Moonshot shite is all off the back of Corona.. Once Corona and the stimulus hand outs end I expect a severe correction.. Then join the fun..

Why? Is the 20% of all historical USD printed in 2020, Plus the BOE and all other central bank QE  going to "disappear" after Corona and magically flow back to the Central Banks to be destroyed and removed form circulation? 

Funny, Reverse QE, have not seen that yet since 2008.  

How will this work then?  I think you need to put on big boy pants and talk to a grown up about how QE works. 

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
17 minutes ago, Money Frugality said:

This FOMO and Moonshot shite is all off the back of Corona.. Once Corona and the stimulus hand outs end I expect a severe correction.. Then join the fun..

Fiat has already and is still currently being inflated away from you at a breakneck speed. Once the stimulus stops the inflated fiat is still out there. If you don't want to hedge against it with Bitcoin fine but get out of GBP into some asset for your own sake.

f53e72c09d84d32fcc4c1df7f366522d.gif