House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Just now, dragging boot straps said:

Love your posts. Wrong so often. I still think there could be one last low for even misery guts like you to buy in. 

A quick glance at a monthly chart is clear it never even reached oversold levels. This bounce is nothing but a short squeeze in a downtrend. 

The low is written on the charts at $1,200.

HOLA444
41 minutes ago, narco said:

A quick glance at a monthly chart is clear it never even reached oversold levels. This bounce is nothing but a short squeeze in a downtrend. 

The low is written on the charts at $1,200.

I really hope you’re right. I didn’t buy enough in the $3k’s

HOLA445
15 minutes ago, dannyf said:

I really hope you’re right. I didn’t buy enough in the $3k’s

The evidence is pretty compelling we're heading for $1200.

Anyone suggesting this is going to $200,000 in 2 years needs to put down the crack pipe.

BTC.PNG

Edited by narco

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
8 hours ago, dugsbody said:

What is this "cashing out". How do you "cash out" of cash?

its gold v2  

never forget that. 

the paper losses in 2022 will be epic when it goes to 200k then back down 500 bucks.  nay worry it will be 500k in 2025 

HOLA4411
1 hour ago, dragging boot straps said:

The quality of evidence is very poor. Very half hearted chart with a weirdly half empty chart. 

Here is someone who has put some effort in... points the opposite direction to you incidentally. 

Put some effort into what? Showing some zigzag prediction of hope?

The chart I posted showed the following:

1) Zero evidence BTC reached any level of support / demand plus clear evidence that $1,200 is the only level of support.

Can you show any support level above $1,200 on the monthly chart? Nope, because it doesn't exist.

2) Monthly RSI - Not even close to being oversold.

3) Monthly MACD - Not even close to being oversold.

I have been trading for  over 8 years. I trade liquid markets (primarily major currencies, gold, and stock Indices). I wouldn't touch BTC with a barge-pole due to the spreads and the fact it is traded in unregulated markets on sketchy exchanges.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
2 hours ago, narco said:

Put some effort into what? Showing some zigzag prediction of hope?

The chart I posted showed the following:

1) Zero evidence BTC reached any level of support / demand plus clear evidence that $1,200 is the only level of support.

Can you show any support level above $1,200 on the monthly chart? Nope, because it doesn't exist.

2) Monthly RSI - Not even close to being oversold.

3) Monthly MACD - Not even close to being oversold.

I have been trading for  over 8 years. I trade liquid markets (primarily major currencies, gold, and stock Indices). I wouldn't touch BTC with a barge-pole due to the spreads and the fact it is traded in unregulated markets on sketchy exchanges.

To work TA and charts need lots of humans making similar readings and reacting to what is interpreted. We will never see $1200 again because, we’ll, only you can see it. Everyone else is seeing support at $6800 now. Lol.

HOLA4414
5 hours ago, narco said:

The evidence is pretty compelling we're heading for $1200.

Anyone suggesting this is going to $200,000 in 2 years needs to put down the crack pipe.

BTC.PNG

A monthly chart with a clear up trend, then a big red line saying sell sell its resistance. Why not log onto bitmex and open a big short? 

HOLA4415
11 hours ago, longgone said:

its gold v2  

never forget that. 

the paper losses in 2022 will be epic when it goes to 200k then back down 500 bucks.  nay worry it will be 500k in 2025 

Think of the amount of fiat that needs to enter the bitcoin ecosystem daily to sustain those prices. 

HOLA4416
12 hours ago, longgone said:

its gold v2  

never forget that. 

That would be amazing as the paper (an then real) gains per coin just before that scenario would be slightly more epic (by £250 each). £200k, or slightly below, will be when I sell and 500 quid will be when I buy back.

I hope you have bought some to take advantage of this.

HOLA4417
2 hours ago, dugsbody said:

Think of the amount of fiat that needs to enter the bitcoin ecosystem daily to sustain those prices. 

indeed total banking collapse (never going to happen) or media hype commissioned by (sataoshi himself) aka bankers holding BTC stores.  I like how they chuck out a few charts and yank the price up buying and selling to each other to generate a interest. i suppose an air of credibility can be created in the ether of movement.  

HOLA4418
13 hours ago, narco said:

You missed some of the easiest trades of your life over the last 8 years due to your bias, congrats.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
1 hour ago, Ghostly said:

What do you do with your bitcoin when there is no internet?

You keep it. You can still provide a transaction to someone you want to do business with and it can be broadcasted later (but this is not secure so not for large amounts).

Do you expect that or think it’s likely? There are more and more connectivity options, from satellite to mesh networks. 

HOLA4421
9 hours ago, UberMonkeySmallAndChunky said:

You missed some of the easiest trades of your life over the last 8 years due to your bias, congrats.

Bit harsh, he's probably made many huge 10%+ move trades over several months in the last 8 years, mind you we call that the 5 minute chart. ?

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

22 hours ago, markyh said:

To work TA and charts need lots of humans making similar readings and reacting to what is interpreted. We will never see $1200 again because, we’ll, only you can see it. Everyone else is seeing support at $6800 now. Lol.

Point me to one person, just one, who has got rich using TA

HOLA4424
HOLA4425