House Price Crash Forum

Urban Farming

HOLA441
HOLA442

The more I live in the sticks, the more I see how dirty the UK is. When I come back I am shocked by the vast quantities of pollution caused by the traffic, much of the problems is that people are crammed into tiny areas where the pollution is concentrated.

Come to the west of Ireland for a week and you will notice how clean and pollution free it is.

I certainly would not eat anything grown in urban UK. disgusting cancer ridden food.

HOLA443

The more I live in the sticks, the more I see how dirty the UK is. When I come back I am shocked by the vast quantities of pollution caused by the traffic, much of the problems is that people are crammed into tiny areas where the pollution is concentrated.

Come to the west of Ireland for a week and you will notice how clean and pollution free it is.

I certainly would not eat anything grown in urban UK. disgusting cancer ridden food.

Nothing better than breathing in clean fresh pollution free air......can most certainly notice the difference, living in urban air can't be good for you over the longer term. ;)

Edited by winkie