House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blobloblob

Woman's Three-Year Ordeal At Hands Of Sex Pest Estate Agent Boss

Omg:

From then he began pestering me to have sex with him. The lewd comments got worse and at times they were quite sinister and bizarre. He told me that he liked to act out a ‘puppet show’, which involved two cushions, which were supposed to represent me and him, a hammer and can of CS gas.

Passmore, who was living in Didsbury at the time of the offences but now lives in Harwood, Bolton, went on to plead guilty to charges of harassment, possessing cannabis and possessing a cs gas canister.

But he was spared jail after John Kennerley, defending, told the court his wife had returned to Thailand, leaving him sole carer for their five-year-old daughter

Omg:

From then he began pestering me to have sex with him. The lewd comments got worse and at times they were quite sinister and bizarre. He told me that he liked to act out a ‘puppet show’, which involved two cushions, which were supposed to represent me and him, a hammer and can of CS gas.

Passmore, who was living in Didsbury at the time of the offences but now lives in Harwood, Bolton, went on to plead guilty to charges of harassment, possessing cannabis and possessing a cs gas canister.

But he was spared jail after John Kennerley, defending, told the court his wife had returned to Thailand, leaving him sole carer for their five-year-old daughter

South Manchester, full of perverts.

She has put her CV on linkedin.

The order of her duties and their apparent priority is an eyeopener:

Property Manager main duties:

Managing the accounts and finances of the managed properties, initiating litigation with tenants, contractors and insurance agencies. Building and maintaining relations with landlords, dealing with non-paying tenants and subsequent evictions and legal issues. Dealing directly with block management companies and property developers. Managing the Property Management team.

Also dealing with all Estate Agent duties such as valuations, sales & lettings negotiation, tenancy agreements, dealing with legal issues surrounding tenancy agreements such as a breech of contract, negotiating landlord terms of business and management fees, referencing of potential tenants and following the property market trends based on area.

Sounds like tenants are just scum.

Managing the accounts and finances of the managed properties, initiating litigation with tenants, contractors and insurance agencies. Building and maintaining relations with landlords, dealing with non-paying tenants and subsequent evictions and legal issues. Dealing directly with block management companies and property developers. Managing the Property Management team.

Also dealing with all Estate Agent duties such as valuations, sales & lettings negotiation, tenancy agreements, dealing with legal issues surrounding tenancy agreements such as a breech of contract, negotiating landlord terms of business and management fees, referencing of potential tenants and following the property market trends based on area.

Because if tenants were portrayed in any other way, these parasites wouldn't have a job.

Managing the accounts and finances of the managed properties, initiating litigation with tenants, contractors and insurance agencies. Building and maintaining relations with landlords, dealing with non-paying tenants and subsequent evictions and legal issues.

Many of them are

He looks like he's on his way to an estate agent-themed fancy dress party:

john-passmore-6208249.jpg

Haha beautifully put, Dorkins!! I have never seen a more "estateagenty" looking estate agent in my life.

This deceptively large EA would be the ideal standard bearer for our profession. In our opinion he has been suited and booted to the highest standards. His credentials as regards exploitation of tenants and ability to tell bear faced lies has not been tested but he benefits from a recent court appearance for sexual harassment. P.O.A.