House Price Crash Forum

Twisted Fingers

bendy

HOLA441

Does anyone else have certain words that when trying to type them you practically get it wrong every time?

unfortuantely (wow, did it even consciously knowing!) - that's one of mine. Seems my brain has it wired so easily to hit a with my ring finger (I think!) rather than n with my thumb :|

HOLA442
HOLA443

Does anyone else have certain words that when trying to type them you practically get it wrong every time?

unfortuantely (wow, did it even consciously knowing!) - that's one of mine. Seems my brain has it wired so easily to hit a with my ring finger (I think!) rather than n with my thumb :|

Yeah, teh rather than the. Every single ******* time.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

As an Oracle DBA I wish I had a pound for every time I've typed 'select ocunt(*) from...'. I do it constantly.

Yeah, I know just what you mean!

(I have no idea what you mean.)

HOLA447
HOLA448

Yep

I type "form" every single time when i really mean to type 'form', I mean 'from'

And a spell checker won't spot it, which is a PITA.

HOLA449

Archived