House Price Crash Forum
Ologhai Jones

Any Investment Forum Recommendations?

I'm wondering if anyone here is a member of any other investment forums that they're happy with.

I suppose I'm essentially looking for something like this forum could be if only if was busier. Any suggested forums for discussing share trading and stocks?

The Motley Fool.

You can ignore the puff pieces on the front page: occasionally there's a decent article, but most of them are just filler. Click the "boards" tab, and take your pick of topics that interest you. Some of them are better than others.

The Motley Fool.

You can ignore the puff pieces on the front page: occasionally there's a decent article, but most of them are just filler. Click the "boards" tab, and take your pick of topics that interest you. Some of them are better than others.

Thanks. I'll take a look.

try the metaboard on interactive investments. You can also follow individual shares in the discussion forms. Better than Motley Tool by a mile. Mainly PIs, obviously lots of VIs.

Thanks.

Just to double check: do you mean 'Interactive Investor' and 'Mega Board'? That's the closest sounding thing I can find. If I'm completely on the wrong track, perhaps you could post a link?

Oh, and thanks for recommending 'Monkey with a Pin' on another thread. Something else for me to take a look at. :)

I find Adam Hamilton of Zealllc.com to be an interesting read.

I also read Seekingalpha daily but you have to choose your article authors carefully - with these rising markets everyone sounds like an expert and only time will tell just how good many of them are. However, the comments below articles are often the most useful as you get share prices pulled apart and discussed by people with better financial knowledge than I.

Thanks.

Just to double check: do you mean 'Interactive Investor' and 'Mega Board'? That's the closest sounding thing I can find. If I'm completely on the wrong track, perhaps you could post a link?

Oh, and thanks for recommending 'Monkey with a Pin' on another thread. Something else for me to take a look at. :)

Yes, sorry, not meta, but Megaboard - look out for LK Hyman - something of a posting legend there. You can do a search for his posts if you register I think.