House Price Crash Forum
Lambie

Snookers Rocket Ronnie O'sullivan A Secret Hpcer

A bit of a feel good story from the twitters to cheer our cockles after the Land Reg data.. Ronnie is one of us!

Ronnie O'Sullivan ‏@ronnieo147 9h

The new housing bubble in this country will again turn into a huge crash.. Baby it's coming

Don't take the bait debt is debt don't get your self into more debt.. It only plays into the elites hands

They get richer and the poor certainly will get poorer .. Don't take the bait.. Refuse debt refuse 90 per cent mortgages

It will end negative equity making u give your home back to the banks .. Stealing your wealth is the name of the game .. Kerching£££££

Also retweets a lot of Keiser vids.. wonder if he's on here?

Alas the elites can easily brush him off as a nutter, a depressive, a 'non-normal', all the rest of it. But hopefully some of his 173,000 followers may see the light..

A bit of a feel good story from the twitters to cheer our cockles after the Land Reg data.. Ronnie is one of us!

Alas the elites can easily brush him off as a nutter, a depressive, a 'non-normal', all the rest of it. But hopefully some of his 173,000 followers may see the light..

Always thought he was down to earth ,IMO i think his views will carry more weight than some tabloid hacks view

I've often wondered if Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert read this forum. Their show's reporting of the crisis is brilliant.

Edited by SleepyDog

There was an Afternoon Drama on Radio 4 today that I caught as I was channel-hopping.

The female lead character in it was laying into two baby-boomers telling them that they had benefitted from jobs, pensions, healthcare and cheap houses yet still moan.

32 minutes, 50 seconds in.

Democracy for Beginners

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03cngzr/Afternoon_Drama_Democracy_for_Beginners/

Edited by The Masked Tulip

INJIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't that be cute.

O'Sullivan is spot on regarding debt, refreshing to see someone who isn't short of a bob or two understand that involvement with leveraged property isn't always for the benefit of the person with the deeds. I hope there are a few footballers amongst his followers...

Wouldn't that be cute.

O'Sullivan is spot on regarding debt, refreshing to see someone who isn't short of a bob or two understand that involvement with leveraged property isn't always for the benefit of the person with the deeds. I hope there are a few footballers amongst his followers...

Who else has the time to put 40,000 posts on this forum? I've struggled with 5 and a bit over 8 years!

Its not only people around here that have these views.

It does sound very much like the chat on here though. Extremely similar.

His favourite sport is running. I may keep a closer eye on the running threads that appear in off topic from now on. :D

Its not only people around here that have these views.

It does sound very much like the chat on here though. Extremely similar.

His favourite sport is running. I may keep a closer eye on the running threads that appear in off topic from now on. :D

I think we need to start a poll "what's your highest break?" should flush the fella out :P

I think his 10k PB is around 34 minutes, not bad going.

Edited by motch

I think we need to start a poll "what's your highest break?" should flush the fella out :P

I think his 10k PB is around 34 minutes, not bad going.

Saw that - impressive stuff.

Anyway if he is on here i have a pretty good idea. Still the whole point of an anonymous forum for a well known person is exactly that. I shall not hazard a guess. ;)

Erranta?

Anyone know if Erranta's okay? Haven't seen him around since the Spring, and he's always struck me as rather vulnerable... (to put it mildly).

Anyone know if Erranta's okay? Haven't seen him around since the Spring, and he's always struck me as rather vulnerable... (to put it mildly).

Was just thinking the same thing... could never work out whether erranta's more exotic posts were the product of wild bi-polar moods or a surreal and well-executed spoof.

Either way, hope you're well if you're reading this erranta

Was just thinking the same thing... could never work out whether erranta's more exotic posts were the product of wild bi-polar moods or a surreal and well-executed spoof.

His posts were amazing, but they've all been deleted. Maybe he knew too much for his own good.

Indeed.

Ditto...

His drivel disrupted the flow of threads and even on ignore there was still a box informing me that he'd written (Presumably) a load of coloured words and numbers, but that it was now hidden.

Not missed by me. Or the other Masons.

Have to say Ronnie O'Sullivan was one of the last people I'd have expected to post material like that...top man.

Edited by chronyx

His drivel disrupted the flow of threads and even on ignore there was still a box informing me that he'd written (Presumably) a load of coloured words and numbers, but that it was now hidden.

Not missed by me. Or the other Masons.

Have to say Ronnie O'Sullivan was one of the last people I'd have expected to post material like that...top man.

Well, it was more I was hoping he hadn't topped himself. It's either that, he's receiving treatment somewhere, or he's putting the latest touches on an installation at the Tate Modern...