House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neptune

Yahoo Mail

Whats happened to Yahoo mail. There was nothing wrong with it. Wheres the tabs. Whats this conversation nonsense. Why the obsession with themes.

I just want to send and read emails logically and easily. I dont want to spend my day dicking around with settings and learning how to use the thing. I have a life.

Sorry if already posted.

Any body suggest an alternative to yahoo mail if they dont sort their cacky upgrade out.?

Whats happened to Yahoo mail. There was nothing wrong with it. Wheres the tabs. Whats this conversation nonsense. Why the obsession with themes.

I just want to send and read emails logically and easily. I dont want to spend my day dicking around with settings and learning how to use the thing. I have a life.

Sorry if already posted.

Any body suggest an alternative to yahoo mail if they dont sort their cacky upgrade out.?

As usual, it worked so they decided to fix it. It's maddening, but the only surprise is how long it took them to f*** it up.

The biggest nuisance for me so far is when you want to forward an email, there doesn't appear to be a way to alter the title of the email. The use of a theme is also retarded. It looks really horrible now. Oh well.

I download my webmail stuff via pop3 and never look at the native interfaces.

Which probably gives away the fact that I'm really old or something.

Mayer's got to keep doing 'something' to justify her enormous screw and Yahoo's absurd stock price. Another giant bubble of make-believe waiting to go pffftttt.

Guest eight

I download my webmail stuff via pop3 and never look at the native interfaces.

Which probably gives away the fact that I'm really old or something.

Me too. But wait! Er, doesn't that mean that you can't access your email seamlessly between your multiple devices and locations? :D

I bet the new system is fully comprehensible to a seven year old.

Me too. But wait! Er, doesn't that mean that you can't access your email seamlessly between your multiple devices and locations? :D

I bet the new system is fully comprehensible to a seven year old.

Or personalities.

Gave up on Yahoo mail when they started to ask security questions like favourite colour, to which I had never given them the answers. Result, couldn't log in.

Guest eight

Gave up on Yahoo mail when they started to ask security questions like favourite colour, to which I had never given them the answers. Result, couldn't log in.

You don't even know your favourite colour? How can you be sure that you, are actually you?

You don't even know your favourite colour? How can you be sure that you, are actually you?

Why should I discriminate between colours? It's like asking what is your favourite number. Blue, yeah that would be nice for a sky...but not maybe for a loaf of bread. I'm not sure that I am actually myself, I might be an artefact of a hologram, like the rest of the universe.

Mayer's got to keep doing 'something' to justify her enormous screw and Yahoo's absurd stock price. Another giant bubble of make-believe waiting to go pffftttt.

My thoughts too

<br />I only ever pick up my BT yahoo mail via gmail (it's a better interface, less ads,etc). It also makes integrating with a smartphone easier IMO<br /><br />Buckers<br />
<br /><br /><br />

most yahoo email Accounts Are ONLY accessible via webmail AFAIK