House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fully Detached

Madelein Mccann Police Issue New E-Fit Photos

I've read that the one on the right looks like Martin Brunt. Now I've no idea who that is but I looked him up and the resemblance is striking!

Wonder how long this thread lasts?

I don't see the problem. Nobody said it looks like Rolf Harris yet?

I've read that the one on the right looks like xxxxxxxxx. Now I've no idea who that is but I looked him up and the resemblance is striking!

Wonder how long this thread lasts?

This thread will last as long as no one posts possible defamatory or otherwise unsuitable material.

HPC owners will not be getting involved in any court cases therefore any material which risks that stance will be immediately deleted without recourse.

It's up to HPC posters to self police posts.

This thread will last as long as no one posts possible defamatory or otherwise unsuitable material.

HPC owners will not be getting involved in any court cases therefore any material which risks that stance will be immediately deleted without recourse.

It's up to HPC posters to self police posts.

Probably best to delete the above post about the celebrity currently involved in an ongoing trial.

Any HPCers look anything like that man?

I wonder how many poor sods around the country are going to have their lives made very uncomfortable because they look like the Wanted poster.

I look like jimmy Somerville so i should be fine.

Although that name is vaguely close to jimmy saville. So i may be in trouble.

Guest eight

I am looking forward to the Crimewatch programme tonight just to see what new information comes to light.

And let's not forget the poor girl herself, wherever she might be.

E-Fit Photo

I think the one on the right is clearly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure about the other geezer.

The other geezer strangely enough looks remarkably like the guy in the clip asking people to come forward. :blink:

That line from Kate Mccans book is certainly weird to say the least.

I would copy it here but i know the mods are pretty tight on this subject. Not sure why this would cause an issue as its an excerpt from their own book. Still its easy to find on the net. Just very very strange.

Page 129.

I would copy it here but i know the mods are pretty tight on this subject. Not sure why this would cause an issue as its an excerpt from their own book. Still its easy to find on the net. Just very very strange.

Page 129.

Doesn't surprise me, she's a doctor remember.

Doesn't surprise me, she's a doctor remember.

Don't think it matters what she is. To publish that about your daughter when you don't know what has happened to her - is just ******ed up imo.

Page 129.

????

????

Just Google page 129 of Kate Mccans book.

I can't see any problem with just quoting it here - but i will err on the side of caution.

Just Google page 129 of Kate Mccans book.

I can't see any problem with just quoting it here - but i will err on the side of caution.

OK, yes, that does comes across as very strange, almost sick.... but it comes across that way to those of us whose child has not been kidnapped and kidnapped by the kind of people we all fear have her.

It is Human nature for them to try and rationalise it through the thought process and, tragically, they are going to be thinking things that none of us dare think about or want to think about.

I don't think any of us should be harsh on her for saying what she said - she is in a world of pain and numerous other emotions that, hopefully, the rest of us will never experience.

Don't think it matters what she is. To publish that about your daughter when you don't know what has happened to her - is just ******ed up imo.

No different to imagining the worst over the thought of someone you love being murdered, maybe seeing them with stab wounds etc. Basically violated. Hence the phrase imagining the worst.

It was a horrifying unwanted image created by her deepest fears, not arousal ffs.