House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JPJPJP

Interesting Film About Blair In The Offing

I might even venture to the picture house to watch it

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/22595538/the-killing-of-tony-blair

Very, interesting cos I'm not a very left wing guy! But I liked this! Now for all his belief in God, Mr Blair is basically a turd in human form!

When he meets his maker, for that is for definite, he's getting a first class ticket, to "somewhere else"! Now that is a thousand years of bum-bandrity,, and I hope he likes it! :o;)

George Galloway?

seriously? pots calling kettle black here, he'll probably spend £3k on the video, £2K on promoting (himself), and a £45K consultancy fee.

George Galloway?

seriously? pots calling kettle black here, he'll probably spend £3k on the video, £2K on promoting (himself), and a £45K consultancy fee.

He certainly is! Not a fan of the man myself, as there are bigger turds to flush! ;)

George Galloway?

U fkn kidding?

Comparing Galloway with Blair is like saying a kid with his fingers in the school tuckshop till is just the same as being a great train robber....cos they are both stealing.

That film is looking very well funded. Looks like lots of people would like to see Tony Blair sent to jail as a war criminal. In fact, probably the majority of people alive today would like to see him getting a life sentence and have all his assets taken off him and I believe that there is more than enough hard evidence to nail this vampire parasite should political will allow for it.

George Galloway?

yes,to a point..but it's true.

the knives are being sharpened for st tony of sedgefield.

his agenda for war was not what he was reporting to the people.

he really is dead man walking.along with bush and ratzinger.

...some of the stories about arrest warrants being issued on the latter are not entirely baseless.

as to his dreams about living out he rest of his life hidden from the world in some monastary somewhere.....not happenin.

he unleashed this genie from the bottle.the snoop culture he has been instrumental in creating is about to catch up with him.

nothing is hidden now.

he WILL be found

he WILL be caught

he WILL be brought to justice,

(yes I know I've been reading up on their prophetic musings......lets try cologne for starters)

He certainly is! Not a fan of the man myself, as there are bigger turds to flush! ;)

Fantastic turn of phrase...sums it up nicely :P

Fantastic turn of phrase...sums it up nicely :P

I read that back, and I found it funny myself! :huh: These fine gentleman, with their belief in "God", which is no god I know, will find their maker wearing, as they say in Paris, "ecrase merde". Now I missed off the accent, as I don't have a French keyboard, but it means "shit smashers", shoes with big soles! Now I bet God has big feet, and they are little turds! :huh:

I would be happy to contribute if only George Galloway was not involved.

He seemed to have a personal vendetta against Blair and attacked him whenever possible.

He attacked Ian Blair the Met Chief who was a Tony Blair apparatchik over the Menendez shooting, but seemed to lose interest after both left office.

Galloway never answered the US Congress questions but indulged in a blustering ad hominem attack instead.

I fear that this film will be nothing but a grandstand to show how clever Galloway is, and of little intellectual rigour.