House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

homeless

Its A Real Freezing Out There This Morn

i bet all you office workers dont look jealously at us outside workers this morning ehhhhh.

darn wish i was sat at a computer with a fan heater at my feet to earn my daily bread.

ps: bbc weather site is always wrong on the forecast check out your nearest observation to the assumed temperature, its always wrong.

now where are my gloves and bobble hat

...and it is going to get colder at the end of the week.

IMPO, BBC Weather is appalling these days. Style over substance springs to mind and there have been several cases in the past month alone when they have got the weather completely wrong. One day a fortnight ago they said that it was going to be clear skies and sunshine over Swansea the following day and their maps showed no cloud cover anywhere near Wales.

The following morning I awoke to a dark grey blanket of cloud overhead and it was pouring with rain all day. That is pretty dire indeed.