House Price Crash Forum

Gulf States Could Have Clinical Screenings To 'detect' Homosexuals And Stop Them Entering The Country

HOLA441

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gulf-states-could-have-clinical-screenings-to-detect-homosexuals-and-stop-them-entering-the-country-8867046.html

Kuwait and other states could conduct medical tests in an attempt to “detect” homosexuals trying to enter Gulf states, a senior official has announced.

Yousouf Mindkar said routine clinical screenings of expatriates entering Gulf Cooperation Countries (GCC) such as Kuwait would be introduced under new proposals. Persons who are identified as LGBT through the tests would then be refused entry into the country.

A central committee tasked with the status of expatriates will view the proposal on November 11.

Speaking to local daily paper Al Rai, the director of public health at the Kuwaiti health ministry said that whilst medical centres already conduct tests to assess the health of those entering Kuwait, they will “take stricter measures that will help us detect gays who will be then barred from entering Kuwait or any of the GCC member states.”

He did not detail exactly what procedures these screenings would involve.

Will they ask if you are gay as part of the test?

I'd love to know what tests they think they are going to use.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

That bloke who invented the golf ball finder/bomb detector does a sideline in infra-red gaydar?

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Will they ask if you are gay as part of the test?

Me too. I'm amazed that the Middle East has succeeded in a medical breakthrough that the West hasn't conquered yet. I can't see how this could possibly go wrong.

Spiky hair? Check.

Sleeveless top? Check.

Get back on the plane.

Reminds me a bit of an episode of Doctor Who (story: The Mysterious Planet) in which one of the characters called Sabalom Glitz describes some of the planet's natives as "a bunch of backward savages".

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Sleeveless top? Check.

An admission. I've worn briefs every single day of my life. Never has a pair of boxer shorts adorned my nether regions. Am I gay?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Irretrievably.

Thanks for not beating around the bush. Looks like its sex with men for me from now on then. Could somebody let the missus know? Cheers.

HOLA4415

Me too. I'm amazed that the Middle East has succeeded in a medical breakthrough that the West hasn't conquered yet. I can't see how this could possibly go wrong.

Spiky hair? Check.

Sleeveless top? Check.

Get back on the plane.

Reminds me a bit of an episode of Doctor Who (story: The Mysterious Planet) in which one of the characters called Sabalom Glitz describes some of the planet's natives as "a bunch of backward savages".

They have its called the Al Marcelo Bin Rodriguez - an arab sides up to you in the toilets at Doha, Dubai, Kuwait City or Abu Dhabi and makes suggestive gestures at you. If you take the bait you are ghey!

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I imagine the "Gulf States" have plenty of Gays of their own, and just don't like to admit it! ;)

A couple of my mates are gay, but they had to tell me, as I didn't notice! So I reckon the Kuwaitis won't notice either! :huh:

HOLA4420

I imagine the "Gulf States" have plenty of Gays of their own, and just don't like to admit it! ;)

A couple of my mates are gay, but they had to tell me, as I didn't notice! So I reckon the Kuwaitis won't notice either! :huh:

Well in Kuwait its quite acceptable for two men to go up to each other kiss, hold hands and feel each other in public. On the other hand its quite obsene for a husband and wife to hold hands :huh:

HOLA4421

Well in Kuwait its quite acceptable for two men to go up to each other kiss, hold hands and feel each other in public. On the other hand its quite obsene for a husband and wife to hold hands :huh:

We live in a strange World, Mr Barlow! :huh:

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

http://news.nationalgeographic.co.uk/news/2013/08/130814-russia-anti-gay-propaganda-law-world-olympics-africa-gay-rights/

Homosexuality was described by the secretary general of Iran's high council for human rights as "an illness and malady," and by former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as something which "we don't have in our country." A Tehran journalist who interviewed several Iranian homosexuals to show that that they do indeed exist received 60 lashes and a four-year jail term.

I'm afraid officially they don't exist and I wouldn't suggest trying to prove it.

Archived