House Price Crash Forum

'dollar Valueless, About To Crash'

Hectors House

HOLA441

The US government shutdown - a temporary ailment or a symptom of a grave disease? Are the Republicans right in their move to block Obamacare spending? Who gains from the shutdown turmoil? Do the politicians care about their citizens? Our guest comes from the very heart of the banking system: Karen Hudes was World Bank lawyer when she blew the whistle on major corruption cases in the system and was fired as a result.

HOLA442

The US government shutdown - a temporary ailment or a symptom of a grave disease? Are the Republicans right in their move to block Obamacare spending? Who gains from the shutdown turmoil? Do the politicians care about their citizens? Our guest comes from the very heart of the banking system: Karen Hudes was World Bank lawyer when she blew the whistle on major corruption cases in the system and was fired as a result.

I was about to watch this and then read "Russia Today"...so I didn't. Get a grip man.

HOLA443
HOLA444

I was about to watch this and then read "Russia Today"...so I didn't. Get a grip man.

Some bold claims there even for rt e.g 170.000 tones of gold on deposit in Hawaii even as a lawyer for the world bank would she really be privie to that sort of information

But I got to say hats of to her and RT as its the first time I have heard anyone state on the MSM ( well almost MSM) that there are private entities behind the central banks