House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geezer466

Darknet

http://www.toxigon.c...g-tor-easy.html

http://www.toxigon.c...t-aka-deep.html

Just been reading about this on another forum and tied into how the Silk Road was taken down.

Clearly some of the people being discussed on the celeb kiddly fiddlers thread are going to be down there but it looks like it it not exclusive for fiddlers.

Many conspiracy and anti capitalist sites that perhaps go beyond what is mainstream are also said to be hidden down there.Maybe even a HPC where Gordon Brown and others have put there hands up (under a pseudonym) of course and admitted they caused it all.....

Tor has lots of active discussion boards. Great places to talk about criminal cases which are still being investigated or going through the courts. They also went crazy with speculation about the celebrity pedo scandal. Plenty of nutters too talking about lizards, freemasons, aliens, how to start revolution etc.

The only problem is you can't ban spammers by IP address. That means you have to spend ages posting in a newbie section to prove that you can behave before you're allowed to post on the main boards.

Almost forgot, you can post as much content from the FT as you want without getting in trouble :D

Tor has lots of active discussion boards. Great places to talk about criminal cases which are still being investigated or going through the courts. They also went crazy with speculation about the celebrity pedo scandal. Plenty of nutters too talking about lizards, freemasons, aliens, how to start revolution etc.

The only problem is you can't ban spammers by IP address. That means you have to spend ages posting in a newbie section to prove that you can behave before you're allowed to post on the main boards.

Almost forgot, you can post as much content from the FT as you want without getting in trouble :D

Thanks just the sort of reply I was looking for..... Will fire my TOR bundle up after dinner..... :P

I speak about Lizards, freemasons, and revolution quite openly I am not behind a Tor firewall! :blink:

I find Tor useful for simply watching videos in the US that would ban me by geo location. You can chose write tor servers to route through so that it can give the impression that you are in a particular country.

So you can watch the BBC iplayer from outside the UK or some of the South Park or other US videos if outside of the US.

I was only telling people today that you have to be naive to think that tor is safe from security services. The FBI cannot break the law to uphold the law, nor can UK Police, but I wonder just how many of the tor nodes are owned by the NSA, CIA, MI5, etc, etc?

I don't do illegal stuff so I don't care. However, it is pretty awful what some people are doing on this so-called darknet.

Are the above links safe to view?

I find Tor useful for simply watching videos in the US that would ban me by geo location. You can chose write tor servers to route through so that it can give the impression that you are in a particular country.

So you can watch the BBC iplayer from outside the UK or some of the South Park or other US videos if outside of the US.

I was only telling people today that you have to be naive to think that tor is safe from security services. The FBI cannot break the law to uphold the law, nor can UK Police, but I wonder just how many of the tor nodes are owned by the NSA, CIA, MI5, etc, etc?

I don't do illegal stuff so I don't care. However, it is pretty awful what some people are doing on this so-called darknet.

Links are safe they are on the general internet.. Simple tutorials on how to use TOR to access the so called 'darknet'.

How?

Also, is Tor one of those progs that doesn't have a shortcut to start it? I installed and don't see one. There is only one of those crappy "start Tor.exe" commands in the Tor folder.

How?

Also, is Tor one of those progs that doesn't have a shortcut to start it? I installed and don't see one. There is only one of those crappy "start Tor.exe" commands in the Tor folder.

It does not install on your computer or smartphone so that it leaves no trace. You always start it from within its self contained folder. Within that folder is tor.exe and all the files needed to run it.

You can transfer that folder to a USB drive and run it on any computer you wish leaving no trace - that is the whole point so "...there is only one of those crappy "start Tor.exe" commands in the Tor folder" means that you have not read the readme file nor do you understand what tor is about :rolleyes:

Think about it - if you are using a bit of software to access websites that you should not be accessing do you really want it to install as a prog on your PC???? Come on now, use that thing between your ears :P

How?

You can edit the config file within tor - videos on youtube explaining this - to tell your tor program to access the tor network via specific servers such as ones in the US or in the UK.

You can transfer that folder to a USB drive and run it on any computer you wish leaving no trace - that is the whole point so "...there is only one of those crappy "start Tor.exe" commands in the Tor folder" means that you have not read the readme file nor do you understand what tor is about :rolleyes:

Absolutely, I have no idea what Tor is about, and I never read instructions either :D

But that's why I'm asking questions and I just got some answers ;)

Absolutely, I have no idea what Tor is about, and I never read instructions either :D

But that's why I'm asking questions and I just got some answers ;)

Going by you username I though you lived 'down there'.........:ph34r:

Same here. I started using TOR first, but have now switched to a paid for VPN as the QoS is better. I actually had Netflixs ahead of the UK launch, less benefit now as most of the US content is also in the UK.

Same here. I started using TOR first, but have now switched to a paid for VPN as the QoS is better. I actually had Netflixs ahead of the UK launch, less benefit now as most of the US content is also in the UK.

Which one are you using? What functionality does the VPN allow you - to access content in just one country or several countries?

Which one are you using? What functionality does the VPN allow you - to access content in just one country or several countries?

Cyber ghost vpn. It has lots of different country options - http://cyberghostvpn.com

A list below:

United States US 38 servers943 online users

Great Britain GB 16 servers332 online users

Czech Republic CZ 6 servers286 online users

Denmark DK 3 servers67 online users

Finland FI 10 servers296 online users

France FR 3 servers100 online users

Germany DE 50 servers1556 online users

Iceland IS 5 servers78 online users

Ireland IE 3 servers177 online users

Italy IT 5 servers217 online users

Luxembourg LU 3 servers205 online users

Netherlands NL 2 servers89 online users

Norway NO 10 servers294 online users

Poland PL 1 servers43 online users

Romania RO 17 servers500 online users

Russia RU 4 servers107 online users

Spain ES 8 servers253 online users

Sweden SE 3 servers52 online users

Switzerland CH 10 servers402 online users

Ukraine UA 8 servers260 online users

Cyber ghost vpn. It has lots of different country options - http://cyberghostvpn.com

A list below:

Netherlands NL 2 servers89 online users

Norway NO 10 servers294 online users

Poland PL 1 servers43 online users

Romania RO 17 servers500 online users

Russia RU 4 servers107 online users

Spain ES 8 servers253 online users

Sweden SE 3 servers52 online users

Switzerland CH 10 servers402 online users

Ukraine UA 8 servers260 online users

Thanks. You find it a good, fast service? Any problems?

A list below: