House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

okaycuckoo

Stephen Fry

I can imagine an evening in the Pub with Mr Fry to be very entertaining!

:huh:

:huh:

A mate of mine shared a room with him at boarding school, he had trouble getting his homework done due to Fry's constant whittering.

Guest eight

I would guess that is known as the manic phase.

Is he still getting paid to be the mouthpiece of twitter?

A mate of mine shared a room with him at boarding school, he had trouble getting his homework done due to Fry's constant whittering.

That sounds like an excuse! That was your mate "Pete the Thicko", wasn't it? :blink:

Actually I said "an evening in the pub", not three terms in a shared room! ;)

huh.gif

Him mingling in a bar after a dinner speaking engagement certainly wasn't.

He just married his 27 year old boyfriend.

I expect when that ends with the inevitable car crash the whole nation, despite not having either his privilege, education or Harry Potter narration wealth, will be roped into an episode of 'there, there, poor you' when the suicide attempt comes.

I expect when that ends with the inevitable car crash the whole nation, despite not having either his privilege, education or Harry Potter narration wealth, will be roped into an episode of 'there, there, poor you' when the suicide attempt comes.

The Daily Mail is reporting that he attempted suicide 3 years ago when his relationship of 14 years ended. Marriage after 6 months to a man 30 years his junior?

The Daily Mail is reporting that he attempted suicide 3 years ago when his relationship of 14 years ended. Marriage after 6 months to a man 30 years his junior?

The nasal cacophony in the Coren- Mitchell household is probably going something like 'Victoria does secretly hoping that he successfully manages to commit suicide this time make me a bad person? I mean, that's sort of normal for someone in my position who'd get his job. And how many times do I have to tell you white's the treat'.

The nasal cacophony in the Coren- Mitchell household is probably going something like 'Victoria does secretly hoping that he successfully manages to commit suicide this time make me a bad person? I mean, that's sort of normal for someone in my position who'd get his job. And how many times do I have to tell you white's the treat'.

Explain please.

His monologues are fun to watch with the sound off. His body language translates to 'I love Stephen Fry'.

Yes, but he never seems happy with that!

His monologues are fun to watch with the sound off. His body language translates to 'I love Stephen Fry'.

MrPin sends me videos of him 'loving himself'.

They are disgusting.

And yet, I watch them over and over again...

They are disgusting.

Have you still got that Betamax player? ;):lol:

They are disgusting.

You're left gripped?