House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GinAndPlatonic

I`m Quitting !

<br />Very professional, I'm sure it will benefit her career.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

in a creative industry looking for impact, it may well do, seriously

<br /><br /><br />

in a creative industry looking for impact, it may well do, seriously

I didn't read Gilf's OP as being ironic, I also think it will help her.

Best one for me was somebody who did a leaving email that set the shambles that was his department management as a fairy story with the wicked witch and her evil socially-inept sidekick. It was brilliantly written (he was a published author) and hilarious and I for one would certainly employ you again if you read this Ben!

I particularly admired that he did it on the morning of his departure and stayed for the rest of the day, his top level manager refusing some furious requests that he be ejected from the building.

Very professional, I'm sure it will benefit her career.

Exactly what I thought. I wouldn't hire her and to top it all off it's all very 1999, these kinds of vids can now be considered highly unoriginal as they've been around on t'internet in one form or another for years.

edit: should add I haven't even watched the video (for aforementioned reasons) but I can absolutely guess what it's like.

4m hits in just 3 days? Now, if she was clever she had a google ads account tied in with the video and made a lot of money.

If she didn't, then google just made a lot of money.

How much money would she have made?