House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEATH

What Is The Man/woman Ratio In Off Topic - Vote

I'd say you're probably close to a couple of hundred percent out.

Which way? Do you think most of the women here are really fellas pretending to be women?

Most people on this site are blokes, because women hardly ever say anything!

Most people on this site are blokes, because women hardly ever say anything!

Yes Mr Pin, women just want to listen to men. We agree with everything you say, so no need to break our silence

:D

Yes Mr Pin, women just want to listen to men. We agree with everything you say, so no need to break our silence

I see that you've been well trained. Was that the House of De Sade or the House of Saud that made you so compliant? :P

I see that you've been well trained. Was that the House of De Sade or the House of Saud that made you so compliant? :P

I think you should choose which one you would prefer to believe I was inducted into TMT

I also think HPC is in desperate need of a sarcasm emoticon :rolleyes:

I think you should choose which one you would prefer to believe I was inducted into TMT

I already did that as I was typing my comment.

I have been saying that this forum needs a sarcasm smiley for years but, alas, the software is American and they have no concept of sarcasm. They have Friends and The Big Bang Theory.

I think I must be unusual, because I am quite chatty! But I appreciate a lot of people aren't!.

So when I see my old friend Big Bob and his wife, well I probably haven't seen them for a while, just the occasional email! It's probably the weekend, so Mrs Bob is making a big roast, so she will invite Bob and myself to go down the pub to chill out! So we do!

And the conversation goes like this!

Pin: Happy?

Bob: Can't Complain!

Pin: Car?

Bob: Same!

Pin: Beer?

Bob: Grand!

Pin: Shed?

Bob: Done!

And three pints later, the conversation has not really progressed! Today we are not philosophers! :o

And then we come back from the pub, and stuff ourselves on roast,whatever-it-is!

We still don't say much! Mrs Bob finds that funny!

Mrs Bob understood the thoughts of men, even though there weren't many!

I already did that as I was typing my comment.

I have been saying that this forum needs a sarcasm smiley for years but, alas, the software is American and they have no concept of sarcasm. They have Friends and The Big Bang Theory.

American? The land of no irony or sarcasm ? Right I'm off ...

I would adopt a Sheldon and just bring him home and feed him home made vegetable soup. :huh:

I think I must be unusual, because I am quite chatty! But I appreciate a lot of people aren't!.

So when I see my old friend Big Bob and his wife, well I probably haven't seen them for a while, just the occasional email! It's probably the weekend, so Mrs Bob is making a big roast, so she will invite Bob and myself to go down the pub to chill out! So we do!

And three pints later, the conversation has not really progressed! Today we are not philosophers! :o

And then we come back from the pub, and stuff ourselves on roast,whatever-it-is!

It sounds like an idyllic day Mr Pin.I quite fancy that myself (your and Bobs part - not Mrs Bobs)

:)

Guest eight

If you just imagine that everything I say is said sarcastically, you won't be far wrong.

I'm almost always a man, by the way.

It sounds like an idyllic day Mr Pin.I quite fancy that myself (your and Bobs part - not Mrs Bobs)

:)

I would be be a big disappointment, actually I'm a small disappointment! :blink:

If you just imagine that everything I say is said sarcastically, you won't be far wrong.

I'm almost always a man, by the way.

:) good strategy eight - good also that you know what you are most of the time but I thought you were a magic eight ball?

: s) according to facebook (so it must be true), this stupid collection of symbols is a sarcasm emoticon. Surely we could do better than that? Have an HPC symbol that we all recognise on this board and else where - HPC sarcasm hand shake? :)

Guest eight

:) good strategy eight - good also that you know what you are most of the time but I thought you were a magic eight ball?

It is decidedly so.

I go to Test matches with my pal. Our conversations are similar to yours but spread over the course of days. It's the definition of the ultimate friendship when you don't have to talk bullsh!t to fill silence.

I was rather stunned at a recent forum meetup when one of the attendees was (an attractive) female. A woman! On the internet! I didn't know what to say or where to look. I was deeply traumatised by the whole experience.

There are women on here? :o

I thought it was a men only club. I'm going to have to be disingenuously much better behaved now.

There are women on here? :o

I thought it was a men only club. I'm going to have to be disingenuously much better behaved now.

I thought you were a woman! :o

I go to Test matches with my pal. Our conversations are similar to yours but spread over the course of days. It's the definition of the ultimate friendship when you don't have to talk bullsh!t to fill silence.

You are now officially "wise"! ;) That's a very good statement! :D

Pin I think you talk too much.

Let's go to a never ending test match (at least they seem to go an a bit for me!) with Mr J.T.Bloke! It's better than a Buddhist retreat weekend, as you can get beer and kebabs!