House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
homeless

Another Idea For Direct Action

Someone i cant remember who started a topic a couple days ago about when the meet in london happens, then it should also include some protest at number 10.

Everyone finds it kinda difficult to arrange these things, and people are often too busy or cant get away from work ect, so i was thinking, how about direct action emailing.

This would be a lot easier to achieve and would still get a lot of results.if say 100 of us posted to some journalist on a given day, or an mp, or whoever, these people would have to take notice.

I know these people get e-mails all the time, but this quantity all with own opinions barraging them about an issue they will have to take notice.At the very least it might put in the hands of people information that they dont know about.

So it oes like this

We pick a target ie perhaps a journalist that has wrote something mis-leading, perhaps hes not vested just dont have the access to all the facts like we do and every day needs to cover a diffrent story.

So we pick him and correct him, we find his email and all in a day send off emails to him

if we dont have a specific person than do it to a media publisher all about the same.

Same with an mp ect ect ect

i reckon this could help get some messages across

Edited by homeless

omeone i cant remember who started a topic a couple days ago about when the meet in london happens, then it should also include some protest at number 10.

hey that was me..!!!

they all chickened out though and left me to it.

ive given up on direct action and have accepted the staus quo of long term stagnation and or nominal falls to a bottom in 3 years or so,. what can we do if people wont protest. if you cant inspire a protest here on this subject, who else is going to get giddy over housing inflation ?

im resigned to just following the herd and waiting it out now.

may as well ask for a petition. its a worthless instrument.

no i really have given up on that idea now. im waiting.

..dom de dom dom.

dom de dom dom.

..fred waits. thats what he does.

tick followed tock followed tick...

the old man laughed at the moneky in the zoo and fell back in a chair of frozen council houses.

How about linking up with some anti-globalisation protesters Fred? keep doing stuff in your local area. I'm currently trying to organise a media stunt down here to keep the housing crisis issue in the headlines locally. The housing crisis is a key issue and we should try and keep it in the headlines.

How about linking up with some anti-globalisation protesters Fred? keep doing stuff in your local area. I'm currently trying to organise a media stunt down here to keep the housing crisis issue in the headlines locally. The housing crisis is a key issue and we should try and keep it in the headlines.

thanks, but no thanks.

i think you cant sway anything, so its a fruitless exercise. this housing thing is a blip in what was otherwise an ordinary lifes progress. its just a glitch. if its not a glitch. well ill try to go to another country i think.

the only way the housing issue will keep in the headlines is when they continue to fall at the current rate for a few more months. i think by april we should see it anyway. the panic style news should do it.

im not a huge fan of the anti global thing anyway. things like mcdonalds will take care of themselves. if people want better food, they will make it for profit. they get away with what they can, but they do change to consumer pressure. rather than having their windows smashed in by hooded rioters.