House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Man Has New Nose Grown On His Forehead

could don a Klingon warbird commander uniform and look totally half qualified...a true commander would have double nose and nasal hair insignia.

Would it not have been a better idea to grow it in his trousers, where nobody looks?

I'm not a real doctor, and only an amateur dentist, although I inherited some medical tools from my uncle! :blink:

Would it not have been a better idea to grow it in his trousers, where nobody looks?

I'm not a real doctor, and only an amateur dentist, although I inherited some medical tools from my uncle! :blink:

Or better still, how about growing it in the centre of his face, just below the eye-line, with the holes facing downwards?

Or better still, how about growing it in the centre of his face, just below the eye-line, with the holes facing downwards?

You get this weeks "Top Post" award :D

You get this weeks "Top Post" award :D

:blink:

Jesus.F.Christ! I almost pissed meself! "Reck" is a real gent!

"Darling, are you pleased to see me or is that a nose in your pocket?".

Actually Mr Sherwick, if God has blessed you a nose the size I have, it will not fit in your trousers! :blink:

This does raise the interesting prospect of being able to grow yourself a huge knob. Although, I'm not sure I'd want to do it on my forehead.

So many people do! :o