House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hbird

Cardiff Calling

It's not talked about much, but is anyone hearing of any success stories?

that's successfully Buying at 20 - 30% off an asking price?

I'm seriously considering actively engaging with estate agents. ideally want to buy

something by the end of this year or early next. Any one have any advice on how best way to tackle 'em?

My experience of the agents in the CF15 area is that they are very difficult to engage in real conversation. I suppose they are trained to act in the interests of their clients, but it's incredibly frustrating. Some are, frankly, full of sh*t. Over the course of several years we viewed a number of overpriced properties that were not selling and offered reasonable money for a stress-free cash sale. Eventually we bought last Jan at a decent discount through PA Black and found them refreshingly honest and realistic. With the current boost in the market courtesy of yet more cheap credit, things can only have taken a turn for the worse among The Smug Ones. Best of luck.