House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StuG III

Same Old Labour

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/10327874/Labour-new-measures-to-make-insulting-military-personnel-a-criminal-offence.html

“Next month in Parliament we will table amendments to the Defence Reform Bill so that for the first time ever it would be a specific criminal offence to attack members of our Armed Forces, ensuring they are treated with the dignity that their bravery deserves. I want the Forces to feel at ease in our country.”

<_<

So by inference it's OK to attack anyone else unless protected by equivalent law?

Don't worry, there will be rules for everyone by the time the equality Nazis have finished. Except for you that is.

Seems the big mistake here was to close more or less all the military hospitals and absorb the work into the NHS.

So by inference it's OK to attack anyone else unless protected by equivalent law?

Isn't it remarkable that they can make an existential threat to the NHS and no-one protests?

Yeah - sounds like it .

it's like baby on board car signs - I take them to mean that the drivers consider that it's ok to hit any car that has no baby or princess on board

:)

Yeah - sounds like it .

it's like baby on board car signs - I take them to mean that the drivers consider that it's ok to hit any car that has no baby or princess on board :(

:)

I saw one saying "boobies on board". Now that gets my attention!

In the interest of being "treated as their bravery deserves" then will there be a sliding scale according to which branch of the military you work in?

I'm thinking 10 years for attacking the infantry, probably about 5 for tanks, arty, or military police, and 2 for the loggies?

RAF types 2 weeks and Navy types a caution?

And this law willprevent what crimes from being committed that existing law doesnt?