House Price Crash Forum

Taliban Suicide Attack On Pakistani Church Leaves Dozens Dead

interestrateripoff

HOLA441

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/22/suicide-attack-pakistani-church-peshawar

Pakistan's embattled Christian community suffered the most deadly attack in its history on Sunday when a pair of Taliban suicide bombers blew themselves up inside a church in the troubled city of Peshawar, killing 75 and wounding more than 100.

The midday attack on the historic church was one of the most lethal aimed at civilians in Peshawar, a city that has been repeatedly struck by militant groups who control swaths of the nearby tribal areas.

Explosions ripped through the congregation of 500 people, including many women and children, as the service at All Saints church was coming to an end and worshippers were about to receive a free meal of rice in the courtyard outside.

Witnesses said the interior of the 130-year-old building was turned into a bloodbath, with severed limbs scattered around and the walls pockmarked with ball bearings used as shrapnel by the bombers.

Another day another attack which has caused a blood bath.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Another day another MUSLIM attack which has caused a blood bath.

Corrected for you.

What the hell is going on with the Muslim faith that has created this surge of suicidal "martyrs"? There seems to be an endless stream of willing zombies ready to give their life for this faith. Evidently something being preached here is very very wrong. Just as Hitler misled a nation into horror, this faith is being used to lead low IQ fanatics to their deaths. And even after a few wars and many years, the problem is not going away.

As has already been pointed out, demographics are changing. Isn't becoming rather obvious this needs to be dealt with somehow with some urgency? And I don't mean another war. I mean there has to be some serious re-education and grass roots ground work done. Under any other circumstances a person entering a church, killing a 100 and blowing himself up would be called a mentally ill lunatic. But under the name of Islam it's somehow accepted these days as part of their righteous struggle. These people are brain washed zombies.

I'm sick of it <_<

HOLA446

Corrected for you.

What the hell is going on with the Muslim faith that has created this surge of suicidal "martyrs"? There seems to be an endless stream of willing zombies ready to give their life for this faith. Evidently something being preached here is very very wrong. Just as Hitler misled a nation into horror, this faith is being used to lead low IQ fanatics to their deaths. And even after a few wars and many years, the problem is not going away.

As has already been pointed out, demographics are changing. Isn't becoming rather obvious this needs to be dealt with somehow with some urgency? And I don't mean another war. I mean there has to be some serious re-education and grass roots ground work done. Under any other circumstances a person entering a church, killing a 100 and blowing himself up would be called a mentally ill lunatic. But under the name of Islam it's somehow accepted these days as part of their righteous struggle. These people are brain washed zombies.

I'm sick of it dry.gif

One angle is that hardline Wahabi preaching from Egypt has been funded by Saudi money for decades.

Another angle is that huge population increases in places like Egypt and Pakistan have overburdened resources - oil and water. If that's the real reason then it can only get uglier. People from Pakistan who I speak to think it's inevitable there will be war with India over water sources in the Himalayas.

HOLA447

One angle is that hardline Wahabi preaching from Egypt has been funded by Saudi money for decades.

Another angle is that huge population increases in places like Egypt and Pakistan have overburdened resources - oil and water. If that's the real reason then it can only get uglier. People from Pakistan who I speak to think it's inevitable there will be war with India over water sources in the Himalayas.

Yup. Saudi money has really helped propel Islam into the guise that it has. Had an alternate version such as Sufism predominated then Islam would probably have a similar reputation as Hinduism or Sikhism.

HOLA448

scary times ahead for the non-muslims.

More and more I think the exact type of immigration to this country has been political, not economic. Firstly, I think Labour does really dislike the presence of eastern europeans here, they want less white voters, not more, and only tolerate them because of their slavish obsession with the EU.

If it were about economics, there are plenty of chinese and hindu/sikhs, who tend to participate well in the workforce, who would love to come here, but the reality is the vast majority of non-EU immigration since 1997 has been islamic immigration.

The economics of this are clearly bad. Muslim households are very patriarchal, thus economic inactivity for the female half, who are in many cases forbidden from leaving the home, is very low, around 30% for Muslim women compared to 60% give or take a couple of % for every other demographic group. In Bangladeshi households this falls to just 26%.

Its not just pensioners who are a burden on the welfare state, its children too, which muslims produce many of. The birthrate for white women in the UK is 1.8 per women, for non-islamic indian women, 1.44, and for chinese women just 1.2. Very little stress added to schools. For Islamic women, its 3.0, higher than what the overall population achieved in any year in the post war baby boom. (and a figure which has hardly fallen in the last quarter century either)

Labour have prioritized islamic immigration over non-islamic immigration because they know to continue to be electable, they require a large underclass, motivated by child benefits, to retain power. I think they have opened pandora's box by doing this. More likely it will benefit people like galloway than labour, anyway.

HOLA449

More and more I think the exact type of immigration to this country has been political, not economic. Firstly, I think Labour does really dislike the presence of eastern europeans here, they want less white voters, not more, and only tolerate them because of their slavish obsession with the EU.

If it were about economics, there are plenty of chinese and hindu/sikhs, who tend to participate well in the workforce, who would love to come here, but the reality is the vast majority of non-EU immigration since 1997 has been islamic immigration.

The economics of this are clearly bad. Muslim households are very patriarchal, thus economic inactivity for the female half, who are in many cases forbidden from leaving the home, is very low, around 30% for Muslim women compared to 60% give or take a couple of % for every other demographic group. In Bangladeshi households this falls to just 26%.

Its not just pensioners who are a burden on the welfare state, its children too, which muslims produce many of. The birthrate for white women in the UK is 1.8 per women, for non-islamic indian women, 1.44, and for chinese women just 1.2. Very little stress added to schools. For Islamic women, its 3.0, higher than what the overall population achieved in any year in the post war baby boom. (and a figure which has hardly fallen in the last quarter century either)

Labour have prioritized islamic immigration over non-islamic immigration because they know to continue to be electable, they require a large underclass, motivated by child benefits, to retain power. I think they have opened pandora's box by doing this. More likely it will benefit people like galloway than labour, anyway.

And the state dare not interfere... http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Teachers-Derby-s-Muslim-school-ordered-wear/story-19822232-detail/story.html#axzz2fiNCplKU

HOLA4410

I don't know if that's the real reason, but in 30 years’ time with those current birth rates there will be large parts of urban areas that will be exclusively Muslim.

It will be too late by then, I'm not so sure I want my children to experiance it.

HOLA4411

I don't know if that's the real reason, but in 30 years’ time with those current birth rates there will be large parts of urban areas that will be exclusively Muslim.

It will be too late by then, I'm not so sure I want my children to experiance it.

Unfortunately the cancer of Wahhabism and Salafism attacks anything outside of its narrow bigotted idea of the hell they wish to create on earth. Targets include Christians, Hindus, Sikhs and many forms of Islam they conflict with - particular Shia and Sufi sects with mystical elements to their worship. Whirling dervishes being a good example.

HOLA4412

It will be too late by then, I'm not so sure I want my children to experience it.

A lot of people I talk to about it say things like “I’ll be dead by then, so who cares?”.

There’s something slightly cowardly about that point of view. But the problem is – what can you do? We all know hell on earth is coming if we don’t do something, but with the left shouting from the roof tops at everyone who raises an eyebrow, it’s hard to know what to do.

One thing is for sure in my opinion. There will be war one day in Europe. Proper war. Syria style war. Endless war. And our children, or grandchildren, or great grandchildren will look back at us now, their ancestors, and wonder why we didn’t stop it when we still could. When all the signs of what was to come was so clear and visible. They’ll wonder - why did we sit here with a beer in hand and football on the TV thinking “I’ll be dead – who cares?”.

Decision time is coming.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

A lot of people I talk to about it say things like “I’ll be dead by then, so who cares?”.

There’s something slightly cowardly about that point of view. But the problem is – what can you do? We all know hell on earth is coming if we don’t do something, but with the left shouting from the roof tops at everyone who raises an eyebrow, it’s hard to know what to do.

One thing is for sure in my opinion. There will be war one day in Europe. Proper war. Syria style war. Endless war. And our children, or grandchildren, or great grandchildren will look back at us now, their ancestors, and wonder why we didn’t stop it when we still could. When all the signs of what was to come was so clear and visible. They’ll wonder - why did we sit here with a beer in hand and football on the TV thinking “I’ll be dead – who cares?”.

Decision time is coming.

There could well be.

I had a slight barney of this issue this morning with one of my childless Guardian reading lefty leaning colleague who got particularly offended when I said I don't believe you can have a moderate tolerant Muslim as the faith is incompatible with western culture, he basically stood up and shouted that I was a racist, I of course pointed out that Muslims were not a race ;)

The older I'm getting the more I understand how the so called liberal left are a cancer on our culture and society.

HOLA4415

There could well be.

I had a slight barney of this issue this morning with one of my childless Guardian reading lefty leaning colleague who got particularly offended when I said I don't believe you can have a moderate tolerant Muslim as the faith is incompatible with western culture, he basically stood up and shouted that I was a racist, I of course pointed out that Muslims were not a race ;)

The older I'm getting the more I understand how the so called liberal left are a cancer on our culture and society.

the left are so blinded by hate they cannot see what is happening.

they hate the right so much that even if the right have a valid point (in this case an existential one) they will froth at the mouth with rage until the debate has ended.

sadly for the West, the tugboat that guides the ship (politicians, banksters, media) is full of these lefties shouting and screaming with anger whilst doing all they can to create their very strange utopia

HOLA4416

Yep. The way I see it is, you have these liberal, leftist tendencies - and then you grow up. The problem with the likes of Harman is that they've never encountered the real world inhabited by the majority of normal people and therefore haven't had this crap beaten out of them. They're essentially trapped in the Student Union.

HOLA4417

Decision time is coming.

Totally true.

It's like the ex-pats in Spain, now complaining that their broke, just didn't look hard enough.

HOLA4418

What the hell is going on with the Muslim faith that has created this surge of suicidal "martyrs"?

Religion gets like that when people are oppressed/downtrodden. The Zionist movement that created modern Israel was ultra-violent. Historically extreme Christian violence dwarfs both jewish and moslem.

Parts of Pakistan seem to be getting depressingly like Belfast.

HOLA4419

the left are so blinded by hate they cannot see what is happening.

they hate the right so much that even if the right have a valid point (in this case an existential one) they will froth at the mouth with rage until the debate has ended.

sadly for the West, the tugboat that guides the ship (politicians, banksters, media) is full of these lefties shouting and screaming with anger whilst doing all they can to create their very strange utopia

I think the concept of left and right wing is a flawed. I certainly don't associate myself with either, perhaps a new political concept of the common sense wing would be an appropriate description, something which the 'left' seem to lack.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

This is why I dont have children (also, they smell and grow up to be teenagers that hate you, but thats by the by).

another incredibly cowardly thing to do.

hey, who cares, it's only humanity's future. you know, the one intelligent life form in the known universe. let it all go to hell, don't speak up, sit and have a beer, certainly don't have kids. just give up and give in as it all slowly starts to resemble Somalia.

HOLA4422

Pakistan's current problems are pretty easy to understand. It's called 'blowback'. If ever there was a country that term could apply to then surely Pakistan is the case.

(1) Support for The Taliban. One of only three countries, along with Saudi/UAE to provide them with political legitimacy.

(2) A nudge, wink and fiddle to indigenous militant groups that it thought it could leverage against India.

(3) Betrayal of both of the above two post-911 when it bent over for Uncle Sam.

Add a massive dollop of corruption that makes the Bonnano Family look like champions of business ethics and it's pretty amazing that the country is still 'surviving'.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Decision time is coming.

Yes, there will be war (I first predicted this a godo few years ago). Won't be endless though. The Europeans are truely something when they get going with a bit of nationalism and christianity behind them. I think there will be mass suffering and a lot of deaths on both sides, but Islamism will lose - one reason being the inter-sect wars others have mentioned. Won't be pretty though.

HOLA4425

Decision time is coming.

Agree with all points. Although I'm sceptical modern non-muslims have the spine to do anything. And it's this "deer caught in the headlights" problem that is making everything so much worse. When people are confronted with demographic predictions they either don't believe them or prefer to ignore them. As mentioned, it's our children's problem more than ours if nothing is done.

We are currently heading to a society back in the stone age. Women covered and treated as inferior. Non-muslims persecuted and even killed. Public stonings. The destruction of non-muslim religious monuments.

The outlook for Europe is so bleak you couldn't make this stuff up. And it's real.

Archived