House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turned Out Nice Again

Ukip Slutgate!

.. they've really out to get this fella.

UKIP's Godfrey Bloom under fire over 'demeaning' joke

In a fringe meeting at the party's annual conference in London, the Yorkshire and Humber MEP made reference to previous comments he had made about women not cleaning behind the fridge.

When the women at the meeting said they had never cleaned behind their fridges, he said: "This place is full of sluts."

He emphasised it was a joke and said all the women present had "laughed".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24175041

slut (slt)

n.

a. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.

b. A woman prostitute.

2. A slovenly woman; a slattern.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/slut

He's not toeing the BBC line.

He should come out with some guff about it being a marvellous institution and how he's happy to pay his licence fee then they'll leave him alone.

I noticed on the news today on one piece about UKIP they said the word "racist" two or three times.

Now this was in the context of what this party was apparently thought of before. However it did seem a bit of overkill for a mainstream legitimate party. Only have to remember the stitch up that the BNP got on question time to see how poorly the Bbc do at being impartial.

And i have never voted for either fyi.

It's quite hilarious at the moment the way the media have just dropped any pretence of giving UKIP a fair hearing and are just attacking them with gloves off. Clearly the main parties are feeling very threatened and words must have been had with BBC/media contacts etc etc.

Very obvious and probably more likely to attract voters to Ukip rather than scare them off.

UKIP is like a breath of fresh air amongst the other politically correct, straight jacketed, mealy mouthed political parties..

:lol:

They're f*ckwits, total f*ckwits. The list of their f"ckwit statements and f3ckwit actions grows longer by the day, the media are targeting them because it's easy, not because they've been told to, journalists love an easy target.

Problem is, the rest of what you wrote is true.

Truth is, there are no good alternatives.

I want some woman to clean behind my fridge! :blink:

Guest eight

They're f*ckwits, total f*ckwits. The list of their f"ckwit statements and f3ckwit actions grows longer by the day,

More or less so than any of the other "legitimate" political parties?

Besides, methinks you protesteth just a bit TOO much.

They're f*ckwits, total f*ckwits. The list of their f"ckwit statements and f3ckwit actions grows longer by the day, the media are targeting them because it's easy, not because they've been told to, journalists love an easy target.

Problem is, the rest of what you wrote is true.

Truth is, there are no good alternatives.

+1

UKIP are full of the same sort of chancers, conmen, borderline psychotics and megalomaniacs as all the other political parties

The point in their favour is that they are 'off message' and have not bought into the establishment consensus peddled by the likes of he BBC

The reason people vote for them is to because they are fed up with that consensus

One thing I would add is that the attempts by some of the media to paint UKIP as some sort of racist rf fascist party are laughable. Farage comes over a virtual peacenik, hippy libertarian compared with the war mongering control freaks who run Nu Lab and the Tory party. The established parties seem to spend all their time either plotting attacks on foreign countries or devising new means by which they can spy on or oppress their own people. Fascism is about a lot more than just shouting insults at black people.

More or less so than any of the other "legitimate" political parties?

Besides, methinks you protesteth just a bit TOO much.

More stupid, just as nasty as all the other parties.

What do you mean by the second bit?

No, you want a dirty woman :P

Frank, I always want a lady!

You cannot buy a lady! You can buy a woman! :blink:

Channel 4 also revealed farage sung nazi songs when he was a toddler and may have owned not one but two golliwogs.

The man is obviously a genocidal maniac in waiting. Skip the nuremburg trials and hang him now...Think of the children.

Both BBC and ITV evening news went with #slutgate. The former rubbing it in somewhat.

I imagine but for #slutgate UKIP would have appeared much further down the news reports. Shame for them. The 'slut' comment did seem to be a joke. There was a funny bit Godfrey bashing a reporter over the head when questioned by all the white faces on the UKIP prospectus (clearly sent by Guido Fawkes, who has it seems become something of an establishment man these days).

I don't mind eccentricity and character in our politicians. Godfrey has made some good economic speeches (which would chime with [people here).

Bad timing, but make no mistake, they are a threat and the attack dogs will be out to get them and have them put back in their little box.

Cambridge UKIP candidate David Kendrick's role in horse racing betting scam revealed

The businessman selected as UKIP’s parliamentary candidate for Cambridge was banned from horse racing for four years for his role in a betting scam, it emerged last night.

David Kendrick, a member of Shepreth Parish Council, was linked to a group who laid bets on horse races using inside information, colluding with owners and jockeys who had deliberately ridden horses to lose.

Eleven people were found guilty of the con in 2011, including four jockeys who were banned for a total of 26 years and two owners who got 14 years each.

Mr Kendrick told the News the bets had been placed on his computer by a friend called Liam Vasey, splitting the profits, but that he had had no knowledge of corrupt practices.

However, the British Horseracing Authority judged the pair were “equally responsible” and that Mr Kendrick knew bets were being placed using inside information.

Mr Kendrick said he had not fought the case because he was unworried by the possible sanction and confirmed he had not told UKIP about the case prior because he was “not embarrassed about it”.

Daniel Zeicher, Labour’s candidate for Cambridge, said: “This shows, once again, that UKIP has got a long way to go before it can be taken seriously as a credible political party.

“I wouldn’t have thought someone who has had these problems in the past was an ideal candidate for a place like Cambridge.”

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Cambridge/Cambridge-UKIP-candidate-David-Kendricks-role-in-horse-racing-betting-scam-revealed-20130919060500.htm

According to the Racing Post today (page 4) he has now stood down as their candidate.

Guest eight

According to the Racing Post today (page 4) he has now stood down as their candidate.

Bad news when you have to get your political news from the Racing Post.

Guest eight

More stupid, just as nasty as all the other parties.

What do you mean by the second bit?

I meant you seemed to be taking just a bit too much pleasure at putting the boot in to UKIP in particular. Personally I find them no better or worse than any of the other parties.

I noticed on the news today on one piece about UKIP they said the word "racist" two or three times.

Now this was in the context of what this party was apparently thought of before. However it did seem a bit of overkill for a mainstream legitimate party. Only have to remember the stitch up that the BNP got on question time to see how poorly the Bbc do at being impartial.

And i have never voted for either fyi.

so surely he should retort by calling them commies every other sentence(actually marxist sounds almost as demeaning as racist...because it's an "ist")

said often enough it will have the same impact...especially with politicans who have are loud enough to espouse the virtues of marxism, but their parents were running for the exits when it was actually implemented....shows them up in a nice hypocritical light methinks.(doubly so considering a lot of them have large property portfolios)

acid test for these people is really quite simple.

test 1:

Q:how long have you been married then?

A:...oh xxxx years

Q:well I was under the impression that sort of thing wasn't done in your ideaology

A:well...ummmm

Q:Actually you're wife is quite tasty...I'd quite like to **** her

A: NO,NO,NO

Q:why not, you're a communist aren't you?......everything is supposed to be shared

A: NO

Q: I MEAN EVERYTHING

A:NO NO NO NO NO NO:

Q:Do you not realise how this works sunshine?.....we do this for the good of the collective.we do not have room for individual sensitivities

She appears to have rather good genetics and we need to increase the good elements in the gene pool of our society....you should be flattered she's been chosen.You are good for debating and public relations,not for breeding.

we have decided that you should be separated.

and your houses...you don't need 5 of them.they have been confiscated.

test 2:

much the same as the above.

..command from on high: take of your underpants.I want yours because I've just shat myself

(similar response)

Last time I looked it was something like £2.50 a copy.

That is over £800 quid a year before you have had a bet.

No wonder print media is dying

It's a ridiculously expensive £2 Mon to Fri and then £2.30 Sat & Sun.

I don't buy it every day!