House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham Accused Of Pushing Husband Off Cliff A Week After Their Wedding

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/newlywed-jordan-linn-graham-accused-of-pushing-husband-off-cliff-a-week-after-their-wedding-8809065.html

An American woman has been charged with murdering her husband by pushing him off a cliff just a week after they got married.

Jordan Linn Graham, 22, appeared in court in Montana on Monday, accused of the second-degree murder of her husband Cody Lee Johnson, while they hiking in Glacier National Park in July. If convicted, she faces life in prison.

Court documents suggest that Graham told a friend she had been having second thoughts about the marriage – at around the same time he went missing. His mangled body was found five days later below The Loop, a well-known outlook in the park.

When first questioned, Graham is said to have told police that her husband, who was 25, had disappeared after going driving with an unidentified friend a few days before his employer reported him missing. However according to police, she subsequently admitted that his disappearance was really as a result of a clifftop row which turned fatal.

‘Graham stated their argument intensified. At one point in time during their arguing, Graham turned and began to walk away. She stated Johnson grabbed her by the arm’, according to a police statement.

After removing Johnson's hand from her arm, Graham confessed that she was so angry that ‘she pushed Johnson with both hands in the back and as a result, he fell face first off the cliff’, it added.

Nice, clearly not realising she was right next to a cliff! Still she was so "angry". Moment of madness or pre-meditated?

I've got video of the incident

geez if that video is real then she is definitely guilty. Seems she had at least one accomplice as I heard someone playing music on the hill right at the end.

The plot thickens...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/newlywed-jordan-linn-graham-accused-of-pushing-husband-off-cliff-a-week-after-their-wedding-8809065.html

Nice, clearly not realising she was right next to a cliff! Still she was so "angry". Moment of madness or pre-meditated?

Allegedly she visited the same park in the weeks/months prior to visiting it with her hubby.

That second photo, the one with the clouds - I feel the urge to jump off the cliff just looking at it.

luckily there's a giant inflatable bouncy castle just below the cloud line...:PB)

That second photo, the one with the clouds - I feel the urge to jump off the cliff just looking at it.

Ironic that people should take their own lives in such a beautiful place. It's actually Beachy Head with a sea mist.

I read about the same story elsewhere, and it was said she wanted a wedding but didn't want to be married :blink:

That says a lot about her personality.

I read about the same story elsewhere, and it was said she wanted a wedding but didn't want to be married :blink:

That says a lot about her personality.

Couldn't she have become an actress and done a play about getting married?