House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

What's Wrong With Glasgow Kids?

Industry self regulation doesn't get favourable headlines quickly enough. A canny politician (assuming there are any in Scotland) should make this an issue of terrorist/paedophile run multi-nationals targeting tots and get these liquid tablet banned from the UK.

Industry self regulation doesn't get favourable headlines quickly enough. A canny politician (assuming there are any in Scotland) should make this an issue of terrorist/paedophile run multi-nationals targeting tots and get these liquid tablet banned from the UK.

Kids obviously thought they were extra large Jellies, can`t really blame them? Some politicians in Scotland were canny enough to make letting agency fees illegal, does not absolve them from their massive failures in the past like the Edinburgh Parliament and the present trams fiasco, but it is a move in a sensible direction. All the agents I contacted when moving recently had to declare "No fees" when asked, very gratifying, should have been done years ago.

I think the obvious answer, or elephant in the room, is "Glasgow parents"

Maybe they don't have enough nulabour surestart centres?

I mean, what did parents do before them?

Its just Glasgow in general. Have a look at these three stories from JUST TODAY in Glasgow.

Man sentenced over urine attack in court

That is one ridiculous sentence, four years for throwing a cup of piss through a cell door. I've just looked it up and Stuart Hall got 15 months.

A prisoner who hurled a cup of urine over a sheriff has been ordered to serve more than four years.

Not enough research has been carried out to find if dishwasher tablets are a gateway detergent, leading on to stronger substances like Toilet Duck but I'm personally in favour of legalisation, although they should only be supplied by the state and taxed heavily given the extra strain they but on the hard-pressed NHS. Only 'registered' users would be supplied and they would be expected to attend a clinic for ongoing treatment.

I've just discussed this with an A&E consultant friend. Apparently, it's a fairly common occurrence all around the UK. The Glasgow difference is that they've proactively handed out cupboard locks as a preventative measure.

Now who's stupid?

1378995423[/url]' post='909390974']

I think the obvious answer, or elephant in the room, is "Glasgow parents"

Bingo!

1379024929[/url]' post='909391255']

Not enough research has been carried out to find if dishwasher tablets are a gateway detergent, leading on to stronger substances like Toilet Duck but I'm personally in favour of legalisation, although they should only be supplied by the state and taxed heavily given the extra strain they but on the hard-pressed NHS. Only 'registered' users would be supplied and they would be expected to attend a clinic for ongoing treatment.

laugh.gif