House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Man Makes Love To A Land Rover On Cctv

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-caught-cctv-having-sex-2266791

A naked man was caught having sex with a Land Rover parked on the street, a court heard.

Drunken Daniel Cooper stripped off and then started grinding against the blue 4x4 Land Rover Discovery.

A court heard Cooper, 24, was caught on CCTV simulating sex with the Land Rover which was parked outside a takeaway restaurant.

Cooper said he was so drunk he could not remember what happened - until he was shown the CCTV pictures of his Land Rover lust.

Father-of-three Cooper - described as normally being "a caring family man" - stripped off during a drunken night out with friends.

A court heard that earlier shocked revellers had seen him simulate sex with the counter of the kebab shop in Holywell, north Wales.

Married man Cooper was also seen laying on the floor of the takeaway to simulate sex - with his trousers around his ankles.

Ah the old I had so much to drink I cannot remember line.

And now he's in the national press.

How desperate must Landrover be to resort to that kind of advertising.

Landcruiser owner. :)

Bighead! I always think a LandRover will go wrong!

I'd hate to see what the mother of his children looks like if a night of saucy lovemaking with a Land Rover discovery is preferable. The phrase she looks like the back end of a bus comes to mind.

After looking at him I would say they are probably fairly equal on the attractiveness scales. She was probably down the road with Vauxhall Adam. :)

Well, in the great Welsh tradition of nicknames that gives us Tom Jones known as 'Jones the voice' or Mervyn Davies known as 'Merv the swerve', etc, etc, I suspect we now have 'Dan the car sh*gger'.

:lol:

Edit: typo.

Well, in the great Welsh tradition of nicknames that gives us Tom Jones known as 'Jones the voice' or Mervyn Davies known as 'Merv the swerve', etc, etc, I suspect we now have 'Dan the car sh*gger'.

:lol:

Edit: typo.

Are we sure that it's not 'TMT the car sh*gger'?

Bighead! I always think a LandRover will go wrong!

Yes!... And a Landrover will never disappoint you in going wrong! :)

Had a discussion with a friend yesterday about the relative merits of Landcruisers and Landrovers. The worst he could come up with about landcruisers was that they are heavier! (And clearly not shaggable!). :)

cooper shags rover...sort of like chiwowa shags great dane...gaud help him if he had happened upon an outstretched leg.