House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Lady Gaga's Personal Assistant Takes Her To Court Over 7,000 Hours Of Unpaid Overtime Claim

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/money-honey-lady-gagas-personal-assistant-takes-her-to-court-over-7000-hours-of-unpaid-overtime-claim-8808640.html

In his written decision, Gardephe noted that lawyers said Gaga, listed in the litigation under her birth name — Stefani Germanotta — and O'Neill frequently slept in the same bed because O'Neill never had her own hotel room while on tour and was required to address Lady Gaga's needs throughout the night.

O'Neill had testified in a deposition that if Gaga was watching a DVD in the middle of the night and grew tired of it, she woke her up to take out and replace the DVD.

“Every day is a work day for her, so every day is a work day for the rest of us,” she said. “There is no, 'We're going to stay in, we're going to sleep.' There is no, 'Let's put on sweatpants and go out to the movies and be girlfriends.' It doesn't work like that,” O'Neill said.

Excellent too lazy to work the DVD player.

In his written decision, Gardephe noted that lawyers said Gaga, listed in the litigation under her birth name — Stefani Germanotta — and O'Neill frequently slept in the same bed because O'Neill never had her own hotel room while on tour and was required to address Lady Gaga's needs throughout the night.

B) Uh-huh. ;):D

:lol::lol:

.."Plus in her new video she *****s a marmoset while dressed as a kind of fetish combine harvester, or something.

"And yet… and yet, try as I might, I simply cannot muster any sexual enthusiasm for La Gaga. It's weird, it's not like I'm sophisticated enough to be deterred by her intensely irritating personality or the fact that she has the aspect of a young Pauline Fowler."

He added: "There's just something about her that's subtly revolting, like Ginster's Buffet Bars."

Teacher Norman Steele said: "I'm a bit of a pervert and also a keen amateur oceanologist, so Gaga – a dirty girl who frequently dresses like a crustacean – should be right up my staircase.

"Yet somehow I can't even crack a semi over her, it's most perplexing. Am I on the turn?".....