House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
debtfree

House Prices

what is it worth ?

why should such a word be associated with the meaning of life love and unity. the building blocks of family, home, and friendship. how dare the governments bring value to a building block of life. the home is your heart and your family. why should such an object be subject to valuation, everyone should have a home and a roof.

how dare they offer us money to pay back what is ours in the first place. a home is a home like milk for a cat or water for a dog. why bring it to the auctions ?

everyone needs to stand together and shut out credit like coke to a junkie

whoa - hold on there smokey. this is a forum for the inactive, dismissive and sheer pacified.

theres no action here. this is a local forum - for local posters. we'll have no troubling views here..

id love to help and even though im priced out of my home town, i still like to eat feta cheese greek salads with crusty bread from the be good to yourself range. im obviously much too middle class for that. what me - get on a bus ? im in IT.

just repeat to yourself YOY 2% falls in sydney and youll not need to come here.

what is it worth ?

why should such a word be associated with the meaning of life love and unity. the building blocks of family, home, and friendship. how dare the governments bring value to a building block of life. the home is your heart and your family. why should such an object be subject to valuation, everyone should have a home and a roof.

how dare they offer us money to pay back what is ours in the first place. a home is a home like milk for a cat or water for a dog. why bring it to the auctions ?

Debtfree - I understand your passion - your sentiments are what brought me to this site in the first place.

There is a lot to be said for the feeling of owing nobody anything. If you haven't got it don't spend it.

It has taken many years to get our family expenditure in balance (mainly because we have 4 children and we only wanted one of us to work while they were young). My eldest is 13 currently and I love the fact that he laughs at people who value labels. Last year he was the Wigan secondary school year 7 long jump and 200m champion and he did it in a £5 pair of trainers. As he observes the fatter, lazier and more spoilt you are, the more likely you are to have the latest pair of £90 Nike shoes.

Debtfree - I understand your passion - your sentiments are what brought me to this site in the first place.

There is a lot to be said for the feeling of owing nobody anything. If you haven't got it don't spend it.

It has taken many years to get our family expenditure in balance (mainly because we have 4 children and we only wanted one of us to work while they were young). My eldest is 13 currently and I love the fact that he laughs at people who value labels. Last year he was the Wigan secondary school year 7 long jump and 200m champion and he did it in a £5 pair of trainers. As he observes the fatter, lazier and more spoilt you are, the more likely you are to have the latest pair of £90 Nike shoes.

Good to see you've brought him up not to be judgemental then???!!! :blink:

what is it worth ?

Hold on there, how did you work out that the building blocks of family, home and friendship were yours to start with?

You obviously haven't grasped the concept of pre-existing people & families having rights over those who would seek to displace them.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with credit or your heart or milk for cats (and why should dogs get just water? - my dog gets leftover milk that my kids leave in their glasses as well, she loves it).

Successive generations have decided that once a person has established rights over their home (by buying or inheriting it, they can be displaced by the offer of money from prospective owners. Therefore a valuation is required. If you want to take other peoples homes from them without paying for it, you are talking anarchy and you yourself will have to defend the property from others trying to take it from you on the same terms.

So, do you prefer the protection of peoples property rights by society, or have you got something different in mind? Please, let us know what it is, because unless it's a sensible & previously unknown idea, you just sound crazy.

Edited by Time to raise the rents.