House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Would anyone here like to contribute? :blink:

Dilemma:

I got a job offer that has gone to confirmed references, written offer and draft contracts but it has been 3 weeks with no start date, it appears they are seeking approval from a client (which seems odd to me)

I have turned down a job offer that started on Monday for this.

Am I stuffed?

Would anyone here like to contribute? :blink:

suggest next time you are in a washing machine, the hand that put you there uses a non bio detergent...a little bio not quite rinsed in that fluff of yours could be the cause.

Dilemma:

I got a job offer that has gone to confirmed references, written offer and draft contracts but it has been 3 weeks with no start date, it appears they are seeking approval from a client (which seems odd to me)

I have turned down a job offer that started on Monday for this.

Am I stuffed?

Yes :lol:

I'm thinking of going on a new diet/exercise/travel regime.

The diet will be a paleo-fasting hybrid, with particular emphasis on the consumption of beer and chips.

For exercise, barefoot running with extreme short term conditioning and impossibly heavy weights, synchronised swimming and karate.

For travel, a diesel electric hybrid that has a separate socket for power tools and an internal nexus 7 tablet capable of launching missile strikes on far away countries.

Discuss the relative merits of the above.

Edit : Edited for spelling, because understanding is important.

I'm thinking of going on a new diet/exercise/travel regime.

The diet will be a paleo-fasting hybrid, with particular emphasis on the consumption of beer and chips.

For exercise, barefoot running with extreme short term conditioning and impossibly heavy weights, synchronised swimming and karate.

For travel, a diesel electric hybrid that has a separate socket for power tools and an internal nexus 7 tablet capable of launching missile strikes on far away countries.

Discuss the relative merits of the above.

Edit : Edited for spelling, because understanding is important.

Needs a Rapberry Pi

This thread is editorial dynamite. Each post reads like a daily mail article. All that is missing is a random mention of the Zoopla +50% value of your homes...

Is that all?

Mrs XYY insists on keeping some kind of pencil for doing something to her eye brows or lashes in the fridge.

What kind of crazy woman shit is this...?

Perhaps one of you may be a lady-boy or hairdresser or such like and can explain this tomfoolery to me...

XYY

Mrs XYY insists on keeping some kind of pencil for doing something to her eye brows or lashes in the fridge.

Perhaps one of you may be a lady-boy or hairdresser or such like and can explain this tomfoolery to me...

XYY

Maybe she keeps it in the fridge because it melts in the sun? ;)

XYY

In the Miyagi household you will find glue in the fridge, none of this crazy women shit here.

I keep thinking about having one of those sex changes as they seem very popular according to the tabloids. I am not sure whether I could pull it off at 13 stone, 6 foot 2 inches fall with size 12 feet. I think they snip it and turn it inside out rather than pulling it off anyhow.

I am also worried that I might end up being talked about on the deluded old scrapper bird thread.

I just hope that it is not Vitamin D that is the cause of transexualism in 40 something HPCers.

XYY

Could be worse - could be a personal hygeine lady product in the freezer.

Maybe she keeps it in the fridge because it melts in the sun? ;)

This would fit perfectly with her woman logic - and me telling her that if it were hot enough to melt a pencil, her eyes would boil in their sockets would travel the route between her left and right ears with no resistance on the way through.

And she'd give me that look that women do that basically says "Shut up, or there'll be no more minge for you Johnny me lad..."

Last time was when I tried to explain that once the vegetables are boiling, keeping the gas on full whack does not cook them any quicker, and is also the reason why the plaster falls off the kitchen wall and why the budgies need fog lights on the cage door.

Didn't get me end away for a month after that particular incident...

XYY