House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Will Russell Brand Literally Do Anything?

Yeah, because shagging a post-op transsexual should be off limits for any right thinking bloke :rolleyes: .

You can do anything to anything...I don't care...just seems to be a bit of a strange person...

Oh, THAT transsexual.

How she thinks she will promote the image of TS people escapes me.

Lauren Harries is one of the wierdest, most unbelievable people on the planet. I wouldn't trust her an inch. Or give her an inch, for that matter.

Was only vaguely aware of Russell Brand because of the Sachsgate saga and have to say I didn't think much of him. I recently revised my opinion on seeing the video below which is worth watching right through. I think he's a smart bloke, speaks a lot of sense and talks persuasively about something he has personal experience of.

Was only vaguely aware of Russell Brand because of the Sachsgate saga and have to say I didn't think much of him. I recently revised my opinion on seeing the video below which is worth watching right through. I think he's a smart bloke, speaks a lot of sense and talks persuasively about something he has personal experience of.

There's a world of difference between Brand the....erm...brand - and reality I suspect. He always comes across as thoughtful and engaging in any article he's written. I too was really surprised when I first read something he'd written.

There's a world of difference between Brand the....erm...brand - and reality I suspect. He always comes across as thoughtful and engaging in any article he's written. I too was really surprised when I first read something he'd written.

Very much this, while his style may still not be to peoples taste I'd suggest watching these interviews.

He plays up to his media image in most interviews but that's what they are paying for. His radio show was excellent, especially in the Radio 6 days.

This is my favourite from the radio show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EPwICPiAfU

he's articulate, and way more of a thinker than the usual celeb, albeit a bit marxist-brainwashed.

the video i posted was from a fly-on-the-wall TV series he did early in his career.

two other notable episodes involved him getting into the boxing ring for a grudge match against his father;

and spending some time with a youth coordinator of the BNP.

But would ccc?

23424.jpg

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/336754/Touting-for-sex-BB-Lauren-the-secret-street-hooker

And how about the lovely Lucy?

5253662.jpg

She bagged herself a Muslim hubbie, Murad, 22, from London, after meeting him on an Islamic dating site - but didn't tell him she used to be a man.

She met Murad - who has two children to his first wife - in April.

"I love him, he's kind and soft spoken," she said.

"I've seen him twice since the wedding . When I do we have sex.

"I didn't tell him I was transsexual but he must have suspected it as he he's seen my scars."

http://www.gloucestercitizen.co.uk/Ex-squaddie-changes-sex-converts-Islam/story-19750858-detail/story.html

Very much this, while his style may still not be to peoples taste I'd suggest watching these interviews.

SNIP

Brand style and mannerisms remind me of an Essex version of Kenneth Williams in the Paxman interview

Brand style and mannerisms remind me of an Essex version of Kenneth Williams in the Paxman interview

I first saw him on a Big Brother spin-off and thought stereotype C4 presenter, odd, bearded, mincing and with a funny voice. Then I saw him on Jonathan Ross and he said about an eye for the ladies, which I assumed was a joke.

I was amazed to find out that he actually shagged women for Britain. That's the trick then, look and sound like a bearded Julian Clary and the women will flock to you.

You can do anything to anything...I don't care...just seems to be a bit of a strange person...

So, animal, vegetable or mineral, you'll do anything to anything?

he's articulate, and way more of a thinker than the usual celeb, albeit a bit marxist-brainwashed.

the video i posted was from a fly-on-the-wall TV series he did early in his career.

two other notable episodes involved him getting into the boxing ring for a grudge match against his father;

and spending some time with a youth coordinator of the BNP.

Brand discussing theology with a couple of members of the Westboro Baptist Church and some gay Christians...

I first saw him on a Big Brother spin-off and thought stereotype C4 presenter, odd, bearded, mincing and with a funny voice. Then I saw him on Jonathan Ross and he said about an eye for the ladies, which I assumed was a joke.

I was amazed to find out that he actually shagged women for Britain. That's the trick then, look and sound like a bearded Julian Clary and the women will flock to you.

There's something of a wild animal about him - I have a few friends who usually go for the 'successful' designer suit types who just drool over Brand.

Brand discussing theology with a couple of members of the Westboro Baptist Church and some gay Christians...

His style can get irritating after a while but I thought this was funny - he makes his points well. I remain undecided on Brand, though I like that he promotes meditation - it would be good to see the less manic side of him (if there is one).

....after watching that I also agree....very articulate and smart guy. ;)

I can't recall whether Russell Brand's "Morning Joe" interview has been mentioned on this forum.I don't particularly like the bloke,but the clip is on Youtube. He ran rings around three inept presenters on the American TV programme. The funniest thing was one of the presenters,Mika(the daughter of Zbigniew Brezinski)realising she fancied the pants off him halfway through,getting really flustered and gulping down a bottle of water onscreen.The camera crew can't have liked her much,as they carried on filming her through her embarrassment.

I can't recall whether Russell Brand's "Morning Joe" interview has been mentioned on this forum.I don't particularly like the bloke,but the clip is on Youtube. He ran rings around three inept presenters on the American TV programme. The funniest thing was one of the presenters,Mika(the daughter of Zbigniew Brezinski)realising she fancied the pants off him halfway through,getting really flustered and gulping down a bottle of water onscreen.The camera crew can't have liked her much,as they carried on filming her through her embarrassment.

I had no time for his early years, but he seems to have grown up and is very good at his job.

The expression 'she's a shaft grasper' was used...