House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Rapist May Have Hiv From Greater Manchester Victim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-23935768

A man who has been jailed for raping a woman is waiting to find out whether he has contracted HIV from her.

Richard Thomas was sentenced to five years and four months after admitting raping the woman at her home in Leigh, Greater Manchester.

He knew she was ill but did not know she had HIV and collapsed when police told him, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

Thomas, 27, of Sandringham Drive, Leigh, raped the woman after she had taken a sleeping tablet.

I can say I have little sympathy for him. His victim gets a life sentence and it appears he might as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-23935768

I can say I have little sympathy for him. His victim gets a life sentence and it appears he might as well.

Why is it all the words that come to mind are biblical. Didn't someone say "they have sewn the wind; now they will reap the whirlwind"? Oh, yes, that was Arthur Harris.

From what I have ready about biology he is more likely than not to avoid contracting HIV being a man. I'm interested to hear what happens.

His chances are probably about 1000-1

If that. Its just sensationalist headlines as per usual.

His chances are probably about 1000-1

If that. Its just sensationalist headlines as per usual.

Yes, but I agree with the sensationalist coverage as it might give another potential rapist pause for thought.

Yes, but I agree with the sensationalist coverage as it might give another potential rapist pause for thought.

I doubt very much what goes through someones mind when about to rape would be impacted by the thought of STD's !!