House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cica

Have You Seen The Strictly Line Up?

As HPCers we're not supposed to be into the pleb fuel like this but...

The Strictly Come Dancing line up for this year includes...

• Susanna Reid
  • Rachel Riley
  • Sophie Ellis-Bextor

BBC, got to hand it to you on this one, I'll definitely be checking out the YouTube clips.

Surprised to see Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Looking quite different in the photos released.

4696025-low_res-strictly-come-dancing+(1).jpg

Shall look forward to seeing a bit more of her ;)

As HPCers we're not supposed to be into the pleb fuel like this but...

The Strictly Come Dancing line up for this year includes...

• Susanna Reid

• Rachel Riley

• Sophie Ellis-Bextor

BBC, got to hand it to you on this one, I'll definitely be checking out the YouTube clips.

Three stand-outs for me B) I'm about to find out for the first time what everybody else seems to keep banging on about.

You forgot about Deborah Meadon.

Well, tried to anyway.

(not based on her looks, a friend waitressed at one of her holiday camps and used to encounter her on some visits)

Three stand-outs for me B) I'm about to find out for the first time what everybody else seems to keep banging on about.

Susanna Reid is from about 35mins on week one on iplayer. I have not checked out the other 'talent'. I may also start watching this show :)

Surprised to see Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Looking quite different in the photos released.

Dos she have a full set of metric and imperial sockets!? ;)

Susanna Reid is from about 35mins on week one on iplayer.

should give her a platform for even more pantie and stocking flashing than she gets on the breakfast sofa.

4696025-low_res-strictly-come-dancing+(1).jpg

From her self-imposed exile after rejecting can't Get it Out of My Head. I bet she bloody can't....about as stupid a decision as the first Beatles drummer packing his drum sticks.

Guest eight

From her self-imposed exile after rejecting can't Get it Out of My Head. I bet she bloody can't....about as stupid a decision as the first Beatles drummer packing his drum sticks.

The BBC turned down Peppa Pig apparently, a decision which has cost them (well, us) something like £300million.

Having seen a bit of it last night I now think I prefer Ellis Bextor to Riley, and that is saying something.

The BBC turned down Peppa Pig apparently, a decision which has cost them (well, us) something like £300million.

Having seen a bit of it last night I now think I prefer Ellis Bextor to Riley, and that is saying something.

Admit it, you have a weakness for a posh bird. I know I do.

Guest eight

Admit it, you have a weakness for a posh bird. I know I do.

She seems kind of mumsy but potentially filthy at the same time.

To my surprise I've found myself getting a bit of a thing for that stroppy consultant off Holby City lately. I mean, she's ugly as sin, but.... well, I dunno. :huh:

She seems kind of mumsy but potentially filthy at the same time.

/quote]

Don't know about mumsy but definite signs of naughty slightly posh girl to me, wouldn't surprise me if she starts doing her dance partner, the lucky fella.

The old sayings about men wanting a lady in the parlor and a hua in the bedroom etc etc are still true.

According to Wikipedia it was offered to S Club 7 and Sophie Ellis-Bextor which seems implausible. They certainly wouldn't have been preferred choices over Kylie.

According to Wikipedia it was offered to S Club 7 and Sophie Ellis-Bextor which seems implausible. They certainly wouldn't have been preferred choices over Kylie.

It was the guy from Mud (Tiger Feet) that wrote that I think? Can`t imagine anyone but Kylie doing it now, but that is similar to film roles where many actors may be considered before the one who becomes famous for the role takes it? To me Kylie, Sophie Ellis-Bextor and S Club are all equally crap and well past their sell by date.

It was the guy from Mud (Tiger Feet) that wrote that I think? Can`t imagine anyone but Kylie doing it now, but that is similar to film roles where many actors may be considered before the one who becomes famous for the role takes it? To me Kylie, Sophie Ellis-Bextor and S Club are all equally crap and well past their sell by date.

Edit: Well S Club are the worst of the bunch by a long way, but Kylie is just a lucky chancer and I am sure someone will post a "great" SE-B track :lol: