House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gf3

The Killing Of Tony Blair

I'm sure he will make a killing out of this film too. Blair plc thrives on controversy and keeping him in the limelight is what sells brand Blair.

...he has got enough money to see him through....but he wants more than that, he wants to be remembered....best to ignore him completely, and hope he fades away somewhere in the distance never to be seen or heard of again.

Tony Who? ;)

...he has got enough money to see him through....but he wants more than that, he wants to be remembered....best to ignore him completely, and hope he fades away somewhere in the distance never to be seen or heard of again.

Tony Who? ;)

I'm guessing that there will be never enough money. Where will it end, million pound pads for his grandkids?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/7968858/Blair-home-number-nine-1m-house-for-student-daughter.html

I'm guessing that there will be never enough money. Where will it end, million pound pads for his grandkids?

...but does that make him or them better people just because they have a bigger pad.......what they have got, or not got won't affect me so long as he will no longer have the power where his influence can affect us all......go away and spend it I say, all of it, goodbye so long and farewell.....cheerio. ;)

I suppose now that Thatcher is dead the left have to find a new hate/blame figure... :rolleyes:

Blair, Brown, Cameron, Clegg, Miliband.. what's the difference? On every material issue they think the same way.

Blair, Brown, Cameron, Clegg, Miliband.. what's the difference? On every material issue they think the same way.

For todays lefties, it isnt the issues that matter, its the rhetoric. How many times can you fit 'hard working families' or 'ideologically driven cuts' into a sentence, hence the election of the replicant candidate...

George Galloway to turn to Kickstarter to fund anti-Blair film

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/aug/12/george-galloway-tony-blair-kickstarter

The Keiser report second half

http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/episode-489-max-keiser-991/

frankly i despise both of these two reprobates.

both are seeking to overthrow the country in their own way.(therefore both guilty of high treason)

one by overt fascism(blair), and covert appeasement and collaberation-at least until his boss gives him the order to "restore order out of the chaos" he's manufactured

one by direct appeasement and collaboration.

may they both and their cohorts be tripping over each other in pools of each others blood and each others deceptions.

shame nothing more came of that "murdoch/blair secret love-triangle) saga...nothing like a bit of infighting to stir the pot.

I'm sure they all have a significant amount of "dirt" on each other they would like to disclose.(blair's beeb v faux news would be such a bitch-fest)