House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Miley Cyrus

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2403097/Miley-Cyrus-VMAs-Billy-Ray-Cyrus-sits-Parents-Television-Council.html

article-2402238-1B768DF8000005DC-571_634x744.jpg

So trying too hard?

Although in today's climate being practically naked is a prerequisite like Rihanna and GaGa etc...

POPSTAR IN RISQUE APPEARANCE PUBLICITY STUNT SCANDAL

PRESS IN FAUX INDIGNATION AT PUBLICITY STUNT SCANDAL

INTERESTRATERIPOFF LEAPS IN ON BANDWAGON

HAPPY RENTING SWALLOWS THE BAIT AND JOINS IN

On the plus side, her *rse buffs up nicely.

POPSTAR IN RISQUE APPEARANCE PUBLICITY STUNT SCANDAL

PRESS IN FAUX INDIGNATION AT PUBLICITY STUNT SCANDAL

INTERESTRATERIPOFF LEAPS IN ON BANDWAGON

HAPPY RENTING SWALLOWS THE BAIT AND JOINS IN

On the plus side, her *rse buffs up nicely.

You should see the Guardian's take on it. Apparently is cultural appropriation at its worst. Makes slavery look like a cake walk, apparently.

When I was Flo’s age, I aspired to be the trailblazing female aviatrix Amelia Earhart — to do something brave, adventurous and pioneering that changed the world.

OK, so I haven’t quite managed it. But at least I was aiming for somewhere a little higher than simulating sex onstage to a pop track ironically titled We Can’t Stop.

Because the truth is, Miley, you can stop. And, on behalf of every mother of a teenage girl, I’m begging you to.

Hacks continue to write tripe, hoping that the Twitter - Idiot Lantern - Celeb Press circle jerk continues long enough for them to get paid while Robin Thicke (Has a Big Dick) dances round in his pjamas hoping that his song makes another million before the next "outrage" takes over the sheeple mind. Liar Loan anyone?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/27/miley-cyrus-twerking-cultural-appropriation

comments from the guardian piece:

So basically, Miley Cyrus shouldn't have been allowed to perform the routine she did because of the colour of her skin?

I wonder if a black person released a country album, Hadley would call it cultural appropriation.

Yep, what's really offensive is this style of dancing being attributed to black culture. I've never 'backed up, daggered, tweaked or whatever in my entire life because it's vulgar, everyone I know would be horrified and I dance like a middle aged white woman..

Indeed, I think the 'stealing black culture' references say more about the journalist's low view of black culture than anything about Miley Cyrus. Does the Guardian now think that cultural appropriation is now wrong? That whites should stick to 'white culture' and blacks to 'black culture' etc.? That's a pretty dangerous world view.

Yawn.

Singer dances in vulgar fashion to draw attention to herself at music awards shocker...

She doesn't even twerk that well compared to the lovely brown dancers you get in some music videos.

Does the Guardian now think that cultural appropriation is now wrong? That whites should stick to 'white culture' and blacks to 'black culture'

Clearly you didn't read the piece. Guardianistas should sit in their Notting Hill apartments and enjoy the edgy ethnic cultural activity marching past their window. That's what multiculturalism is all about.

When I was Flo’s age, I aspired to be the trailblazing female aviatrix Amelia Earhart — to do something brave, adventurous and pioneering that changed the world.

OK, so I haven’t quite managed it. But at least I was aiming for somewhere a little higher than simulating sex onstage to a pop track ironically titled We Can’t Stop.

Because the truth is, Miley, you can stop. And, on behalf of every mother of a teenage girl, I’m begging you to.

Hacks continue to write tripe, hoping that the Twitter - Idiot Lantern - Celeb Press circle jerk continues long enough for them to get paid while Robin Thicke (Has a Big Dick) dances round in his pjamas hoping that his song makes another million before the next "outrage" takes over the sheeple mind. Liar Loan anyone?

Where is this on the giving a bj to a bloke in public scale? Higher? Lower?

Where is this on the giving a bj to a bloke in public scale? Higher? Lower?

Higher for hack writers, because the web hits level will be much higher? They will use the same mock outrage about how young girls behave though. Seen this advert? I think they have replaced one of the dancers from the video, or she looks different, and the girls are acting more "fun" than "SuperCunt". He has to milk this song like f*uck now before the next "big" thing, expect more "outrage" :lol:

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/radioshack-throws-sexy-ladies-phallic-objects-and-robin-thicke-awkwardly-suggestive-ad-14927

Twerk my crunk.

what would J. Peasemold Gruntfuttock, have thought about being risque on the media?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/27/miley-cyrus-twerking-cultural-appropriation

comments from the guardian piece:

So basically, Miley Cyrus shouldn't have been allowed to perform the routine she did because of the colour of her skin?

Reminded of this gem:

b-w1.jpg?w=500&h=500

Sleeve notes to the re-issue suggest that Womack wanted to call the album "Move over Charlie Pride, Give another n****r a chance", though apparently the record company were not on board. The version of "I'd be ahead if I could quit while I'm behind" is immense. More at this link.

Check this out:

womack.jpg?w=300&h=282