House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Sti Inflation - Up 50% In Under 25S

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2402434/Sex-diseases-young-rise-50-years-Cases-gonorrhoea-soar-amid-fears-new-super-strain-easily-treated-antibiotics.html

Sex diseases among young rise by 50% in ten years: Cases of gonorrhoea soar amid fears new super-strain cannot be easily treated with antibiotics

Under-25s diagnosed with STIs increased by five per cent since last year

Number of sexually transmitted infections 46 per cent higher than 2003

Under 25s have two-third of chlamydia cases and over half of gonorrhoea

How long before gonorrhoea becomes fully resistant to all treatments? Why use a condom when you can take a pill?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2402434/Sex-diseases-young-rise-50-years-Cases-gonorrhoea-soar-amid-fears-new-super-strain-easily-treated-antibiotics.html

How long before gonorrhoea becomes fully resistant to all treatments? Why use a condom when you can take a pill?

Amongst other things these STIs can cause infertility. The problem will be self-limiting if they can't breed. It's no bad thing.

Amongst other things these STIs can cause infertility. The problem will be self-limiting if they can't breed. It's no bad thing.

Do you have children? :blink:

How long before we just capitulate and let the drug companies connect us up to drips of drugs from cradle to grave, which is effectively what is implied in all these 'news items'

:lol:

Actually I prefer "performance reducing " drugs, which are illegal!

Trying or expecting most people to have 'protected' sex is really quite ludicrous. We have been programmed for hundreds of thousands of years to do the exact opposite. Its just not gonna happen.

A real way forward would be an almost instant reliable cost effective test for the most common STI's.

That would be something that would actually make a huge difference.

Anything like this close to reality ? I know there are some tests out there that are instant.

So what's the reason behind these figures?

More shagging?

More promiscuous shagging?

Less condom use?

Or just natural peaks and troughs in disease levels?

Or all of the above?

1377621571[/url]' post='909382367']

So what's the reason behind these figures?

More shagging?

More promiscuous shagging?

Less condom use?

Or just natural peaks and troughs in disease levels?

Or all of the above?

From speaking to my younger work colleagues, I get the distinct impression that sex is on the menu a lot more than it ever was in my disco days. Even for the.............not so attractive guys. Girls just seem to be easier, going by the hit rate these lads achieve.