House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Md Blew Cash On Coke And Hookers - Tribunal Hears

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2401764/Managing-director-multi-national-company-spent-hundreds-thousands-pounds-cash-cocaine-prostitutes-blackmailing-chief-executive-sex-parties.html

Managing director of multi-national company spent hundreds of thousands of pounds of its cash on cocaine and prostitutes before blackmailing chief executive over sex parties

Exec demanded £10m pay-off over sex parties

The two men attended orgies together, a tribunal heard

The unidentified exec was suspended last year

It showed he had spent more than £600,000 of the company’s money, including at least £90,000 on cocaine and prostitutes and £80,000 on flights and hotels for family and friends dubbed ‘team building’ trips.

Almost £145,000 was also used for his personal expenditure on gym memberships, haircuts, massages and clothes.

The director tried to take revenge by threatening to reveal details of the chief executive and company - which is valued at £1.5billion - unless he was given a £10million pay-off.

An injunction prevents the identification of any of the individuals or the company.

The tribunal noted: ‘Something that struck the members of the tribunal forcibly was how such malfeasance could take place . . . without someone responsible for such matters noticing . . . We have formed the view that the claimant began his policy of embezzlement largely because he discovered he could get away with it.’

In conclusion, it said: ‘This is a claim which should never have been brought.’

An impressive spend, although what's more incredible is that this person isn't facing the Police for fraud.

No understatement at the end either!!!!

And the company is.....

This one has been caught out, but many others haven't been. Much more fun than working yourself to death as a clone 'how can I please' intern working 168 hours per week. Leave the work to the clones I say.

This one has been caught out, but many others haven't been. Much more fun than working yourself to death as a clone 'how can I please' intern working 168 hours per week. Leave the work to the clones I say.

Just the norm then?

If its a shareholder company they dont get to find out because of an injunction stopping said company being named.

Complicated business - but if you know what your doing you can get away with anything?

Joe Bloggs would go down for just the coke..

Instant gratification.....the more they get, the more they want, the sadder it gets. ;)

You have summed me up in one words! Please vote for me! :)