House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Inside Gaddafi's Harem: Shocking Book Reveals Depraved Dictator's Sexual Abuse Of Schoolgirls

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2401702/Gaddafis-harem-Shocking-book-reveals-dictators-sexual-abuse-schoolgirls.html

Gaddafi chose schoolgirls and kept them as sex slaves, book claims

French journalist Annick Cojean's investigation includes story of 'Soraya' who says she was locked up for five years and repeatedly raped

Says male guards and boys were also raped by Muammar Gaddafi

Book already a bestseller in French and now translated into English

Colonel Gaddafi ordered the kidnap of schoolgirls who were then kept as sex slaves at compound, according to a book on the dictator.

One girl, named Soraya, was kidnapped when she was 15 and held for five years in a basement at his six-mile long fortress just outside Tripoli.

She says she was violently raped, beaten and abused on an almost daily basis and saw similar abuse of other girls and boys.

Her story and those of others who say they were raped by the despot are told in the book Gaddafi's Harem: The Story Of A Young Woman And The Abuses Of Power In Libya by French Le Monde journalist Annick Cojean.

It has sold more than 100,000 copies since it was published in French last year and the English translation will be released next month.

The journalist says men and boys were also raped and Gaddafi also pursued celebrities and the wives of foreign dignitaries.

According to her investigation, Ms Cojean says the female bodyguards he famously surrounded himself with, were in fact mistresses with no weapons knowledge.

Boys and his male guards were also raped by the tyrant, according to the book.

It's hard to know if this is a smear campaign or he did in fact abuse males and females. He certainly had the power to do what he wanted.

Raping your male guards would be a bit of a security risk surely as they might decide a suicide hit would be sweet revenge?

It has sold more than 100,000 copies since it was published in French last year and the English translation will be released next month.

How many copies would it have sold if it said "Gaddafi was a bit of a nutter and was sometimes nasty to people around him"?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2401702/Gaddafis-harem-Shocking-book-reveals-dictators-sexual-abuse-schoolgirls.html

It's hard to know if this is a smear campaign or he did in fact abuse males and females. He certainly had the power to do what he wanted.

Raping your male guards would be a bit of a security risk surely as they might decide a suicide hit would be sweet revenge?

Just some ass*** selling a book.

For all these stories to be true, he would have been raping and beating 24/7. And raping male guards? Hmmm I don't think so really.

Believe maybe half of what you read normally, but only 1% after a war. Gadaffi is a super easy target.

And I heard he had a personal shooting range where the targets were all live baby bunnies and adorable kittens.

Assad's got one of those.

And he f***s the bunnies first.

Are people really dumb enough to believe this?

He chose female bodyguards because of the differences in the female psyche IMO coming from our simian ancestors, more of a tendency to attach themselves emotionally to the Alpha male and be loyal, so he probably sh*gged them but I doubt if it was rape.

That's what I would do anyway if I was reincarnated as a tyrant!

:D:P

they can say what they like now he's dead...Operation figtree to commence.

Are people really dumb enough to believe this?

He chose female bodyguards because of the differences in the female psyche IMO coming from our simian ancestors, more of a tendency to attach themselves emotionally to the Alpha male and be loyal, so he probably sh*gged them but I doubt if it was rape.

That's what I would do anyway if I was reincarnated as a tyrant!

:D:P

:blink:

All hail Chancellor S.Fit! Queen ofEurope!

Take one dead Arab dictator, concoct stories about his depravity and publish in a purient paperback for immediate personal financial gain.

No need even for originality as all the hard work has already been done for you by Suetonius in his Lives Of The Caesars so you can pretty much cut and paste the stuff with a bit of updating for the modern world and a few name changes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelve_Caesars

If you run out of tales you can always move onto the later Historia Augusta for a bit more smut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historia_Augusta

In fact the ancients seem to have shown a bit more imagination than modern writers which is why our chums in the Daily Mail always turn to them when they need a salacious bit of copy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2079169/A-book-Roman-Elagabalus-reveals-story-cross-dressing-boy-emperor.html

In fact as the Mail itself points out the stories about Elagabulus and Colonel Gaddafi are eerily similar

No need even for originality as all the hard work has already been done for you by Suetonius in his Lives Of The Caesars so you can pretty much cut and paste the stuff with a bit of updating for the modern world and a few name changes

The Tiberius material is my favourite. Very, um, inventive.

hardly surprising, blair's mates are all at it, aren't they?

(they're all cut from the same cloth really....egotistical...check

narcissistic...check.

lack of empathy...check

psychopathic....check

refusal to accept wrongdoing....check)

...and they all seem to be getting into all sorts of trouble.......I very much doubt blair will be an exception to this rule.His turn is coming.

as the saying goes.......pride comes..etc..etc..etc.

I wonder if we'll find out if Blair had a harem...or whether the 'hand of God' wasn't on his shoulder after all?

Blair may not have had one, but his mate Berlusconi seems to have some history of this. I wonder if Teflon Tony ever attended one of Silvio's hospitality events?

Could be true.

I know a guy who's done several tours in Afghanistan and he said the village elders used to have parties where young teenage boys were dressed up and had make up put on them and made to dance. Afterwards they would be taken home and raped. Which is ironic because they were so violently against homosexuality!