House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Plastic Surgery For A Permanment Smile?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/south-korean-plastic-surgery-smile_n_3786125.html

Earlier this week a bizarre photo hit Reddit, purportedly showing the results of a new plastic surgery trend. The user claimed the girl in the picture had undergone a "new plastic surgery in Asia that curls the corners of your lips."

While the authenticity of the photo hasn't been confirmed, the surgery appears to be a real thing.

As pointed out by Business Insider, the AONE clinic in South Korea is responsible for the procedure, which gives the patient the appearance of a permanent smile. Dr. Kwon Taek Keun, the clinic's founder, spoke about the "mouth corner lift" surgery in 2012 at a yearly international convention for plastic surgeons. Here's how he described the results of the procedure on the conference's website: "Mouth corners lift up very naturally after surgery, and although mouth corners stay upturned on an impassive face, they lift up even more distinctively during a smile."

AONE's YouTube video (seen above) details the surgery, dubbed the "smile lipt" (a combination of the words "lift" and "lip"), and its presumed benefits. The footage is also full of terrifying before-and-after pictures.

U2meWSl.jpg

Now you too can have a permanent smile....

Do they do the opposite procedure in North Korea?

My first thought was 'fish hook'...

Urggh. There's been much discussion in womens columns about BRF past couple of months. I certainly BRF prefer over cosmetic surgery causing that. (BRF = Bitchy Resting Face)

article-2340989-1A4D5DFB000005DC-153_634x425.jpg

Urggh. There's been much discussion in womens columns about BRF past couple of months. I certainly BRF prefer over cosmetic surgery causing that. (BRF = Bitchy Resting Face)

article-2340989-1A4D5DFB000005DC-153_634x425.jpg

I'm a guy and I have PORF... go on have a guess :lol:

:lol:

That's a new one on me. BRF must be closely related to 'smirking resting face'.