House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Man Dies While Wrapped In Cling Film During 'kinky Xes Game That Went Wrong'

Man dies while wrapped in cling film during 'kinky sex game that went wrong'

2 arrested over possible murder. Clearly wrapping plastic around your head isn't dangerous, get the timing wrong and you won't be coming around again.

The cling film is wrapped around the body to make the person immobile. That amount of skin coverage with plastic can suffocate or overheat the person causing death.

I read it somewhere.

The cling film is wrapped around the body to make the person immobile. That amount of skin coverage with plastic can suffocate or overheat the person causing death.

I read it somewhere.

I'll address this question to you, not sure why... :rolleyes:

Aren't there simpler and safer ways of immobilising someone?

I'll address this question to you, not sure why... :rolleyes:

Aren't there simpler and safer ways of immobilising someone?

Some people get their kicks out of it. Not my cup of tea but some people like that sort of thing. The person wrapped up cannot move at all.

I read it somewhere.

The suffocating bit is a myth. You may be right about the overheating. Remember the scene in Goldfinger where a woman dies because she is painted gold andf her skin can't breathe? It's b*ll*cks (as were a lot of Flemings odd ideas).

I expect that the simple answer is that his mouth & nose were covered for auto-erotic asphyxiation, and being covered and imobile, could not signal his distress.

If your mouth is too gagged for you to be able to say your Safeword, i recommending farting it in Morse as a last resort. (Probably not a good idea in clingfilm though, still :huh: )

The suffocating bit is a myth. You may be right about the overheating. Remember the scene in Goldfinger where a woman dies because she is painted gold andf her skin can't breathe? It's b*ll*cks (as were a lot of Flemings odd ideas).

I expect that the simple answer is that his mouth & nose were covered for auto-erotic asphyxiation, and being covered and imobile, could not signal his distress.

If your mouth is too gagged for you to be able to say your Safeword, i recommending farting it in Morse as a last resort. (Probably not a good idea in clingfilm though, still :huh: )

Safeword?

According to your avatar, it's "banana".

Ha ha ha! Thanks for reminding me - might come in handy one day.

Another problem with the cling film thing is if something goes wrong it is akin to getting a product out of some plastic wrapper - it can take too long and prove to be harmful and even dangerous.