House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Online Football Abuse Targeted By Police

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23796712

Football supporters are being warned that abuse of players or fellow fans on online social media is being targeted this season by police and prosecutors.

New guidelines for tackling hooligans in England and Wales also address homophobic chanting for the first time.

Match-related incidents have been falling but there will continue to be a "robust prosecution policy".

Police say troublemakers given banning orders will find they are unable to attend the 2014 Brazil World Cup.

The police tackling a major social issue.

As a population ages, crime invariably falls, therefore the military industrial complex police industrial complex has to invent new 'crimes' to justify its own bloated existence.

Its what I love about the 'if you've done nothing wrong, you've nothing to hide' line. The government has a nasty habit of changing just what 'wrong' is. Of course, 'nothing to hide' didnt stop them shredding millions of documents before FoI came in.

They were talking on the radio yesterday about Liverpool FC trying to stop sexist language at Anfield - one of the phrases used as an example was "Big girl's blouse".

Three women were discussing this in complete earnestness.

Ooohhhh! So taunting by other football fans is abuse now is it...?

Excellent - a quick call to a 'no-win-no-fee' merchant should ensure my financial future is secure as I've obviously been 'abused' all my life.

Open and shut case really - once the jury are aware that I support Hartlepool United...

:)

XYY

I abused a football once by kicking it.

5kly4i.jpg

Well that's another 20 grand in old XYY's pocket once this case finally comes to court - cheers Mr Dish...!!!

XYY

Ooohhhh! So taunting by other football fans is abuse now is it...?

Excellent - a quick call to a 'no-win-no-fee' merchant should ensure my financial future is secure as I've obviously been 'abused' all my life.

Open and shut case really - once the jury are aware that I support Hartlepool United...

XYY

The clue was taunting football fans!!!! You don't qualify. :P

The clue was taunting football fans!!!! You don't qualify.

:P

Ah, so you've spotted the small flaw in my otherwise flawless plan - a curse on you and seven generations of the rip-off family...!

XYY

Well that's another 20 grand in old XYY's pocket once this case finally comes to court - cheers Mr Dish...!!!

XYY

I'm told they have two nicknames- "the monkey hangers" and "Hartlepool nil" ;)