House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saabman

Ebay Off Line?

Yes

edit: It's not offline as such, but the login process is screwed-up

edit #2: *Was* screwed-up. Now it's offline completely

edit#3: Back up again...

edit#4: Login still screwed

Testing the change to the new global currency, the Federation Credit.

As long as the tele still works and I can buy value range pizzas for 0.99 Credits I'm cool with that.

Ebay been down for an hour now. That must be costing them a fortune in lost bids. I feel sorry for the sellers who have had to accept 99p from earlier bids for items ending in the last hour. I always rely on auction sniper but this morning i suspected there would be a problem when ebay was playing up and won an item with a silly bid i managed to put on just before it ended :lol:

......off again

It's being a right mare - I wonder what recourse for compensation there might be for sellers who feel that they didn't get the bids they should have in the last minutes.....

It's being a right mare - I wonder what recourse for compensation there might be for sellers who feel that they didn't get the bids they should have in the last minutes.....

I'd imagine a two-stage compensation process. The first part being doodly. And the second squat.

Ebay has been terrible today but Friday is maintenance day and there are often problems. Any other day and I'd be worried.

Best not to have auctions ending on a Friday. I always end mine on Sunday.