House Price Crash Forum

Who's This Old Fella?

crashmonitor

HOLA441

A slim fit toned body tells you the person looks after themselves pretty well.

That has all manner of advantages in day to day living. The main one i suppose being what we are here to do on this planet.

good point. i think the most important attribute of a man is strength, ie. the ability to move heavy stuff about, which kind of build generally comes with a bit of chub (not flab) as personified by Putin, unless a concerted effort is made to minimize body fat, as bodybuilders do and few woman resent this.

i believe the obsession with ripped torsos is more a gay thing. bodybuilders (who i respect) do it more as an art form.

i don't think the wizened long-distance runner physique is particularly attractive to either sex, nor does it look very healthy.

HOLA442
HOLA443

huaorani-tribe-spears.jpg

notice no gym/ triathlete physiques in sight.

so please take your ghey body fascism and stick it (goes for buggheri also).

Think somebody touched a raw nerve. Calm down m8. We're just pointing out that Cameron is fat. Your picture is very amusing, but that's the kinda body you have when this is the kind of body you are hoping to shag:

Mek-tribe-new-guinea_2005_x4-12.jpg

I have to say that whilst the thought of a sexual encounter either with these lot or Brad Pitt is not something I care to dwell on, I have to admit I'd be hard pressed to express a preference :D

HOLA444

good point. i think the most important attribute of a man is strength, ie. the ability to move heavy stuff about,

So Stephen Hawking is not a man? Funny cos I'd rate him right up near the top. Newton, Clark Maxwell, Brunel. Those are real men.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Just wish I'd have been there to buy him a drink: a Southern Comfort with one of those "whatever's comfortable" little flag swizzle sticks. :lol:

lol you've never been to the 'oystercatcher' pub before......it takes forever to get served at the bar

HOLA448

you do know that you're still going to die, don't you? .. just checking.

here are some older Amazon indians, living in a state of nature and probably healthier than you and me both.

huaorani-tribe-spears.jpg

notice no gym/ triathlete physiques in sight.

so please take your ghey body fascism and stick it (goes for buggheri also).

Please tell me that's not their foreskins.

HOLA449

good point. i think the most important attribute of a man is strength, ie. the ability to move heavy stuff about, which kind of build generally comes with a bit of chub (not flab) as personified by Putin, unless a concerted effort is made to minimize body fat, as bodybuilders do and few woman resent this.

i believe the obsession with ripped torsos is more a gay thing. bodybuilders (who i respect) do it more as an art form.

i don't think the wizened long-distance runner physique is particularly attractive to either sex, nor does it look very healthy.

Yes i think the 'best' looking athletes in terms of body - male and female - do things like the decathlon.

They have a fit and toned natural look to them. Shorter more explosive sports tend to have a bit much bulk. And as you say longer stuff does up with a look far too slender.

Anyway - long as you are fit and healthy - that's the important thing.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Archived