House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crashmonitor

Who's This Old Fella?

Dave's a man of the people and so keen to show that we're all in it together that he's decided to acquire the look of most of his voters.

Long way to go until he looks like KFC munching sheeple I think, he looks like a guy of about 30 who has a few beers and has the bumps to prove it. Dave obviously looks after himself but doesn`t work out to look toned.

Long way to go until he looks like KFC munching sheeple I think, he looks like a guy of about 30 who has a few beers and has the bumps to prove it. Dave obviously looks after himself but doesn`t work out to look toned.

His face is on the TV all the time so his hair and face are looked after, that's clear, but the rest of him is in an awful state, soft, flabby, at least 15kg overweight and weak.

looks normal to me for his age.

I'd be more disconcerted if he turned out to have a Muscle Mary physique.

Try turning up to watch a low-level triathlon, you'll see loads of blokes in their fifties and sixties, grizzled but ripped to the tits.

Cameron can't be expected to look like that, his job wouldn't permit it, but he looks as though he's never taken the silver spoon out of his as* for long enough to move, he should try taking his bike a bit more.

A true man of the people, change his head and he's any flabby chav.

Try turning up to watch a low-level triathlon, you'll see loads of blokes in their fifties and sixties, grizzled but ripped to the tits.

Cameron can't be expected to look like that, his job wouldn't permit it, but he looks as though he's never taken the silver spoon out of his as* for long enough to move, he should try taking his bike a bit more.

A true man of the people, change his head and he's any flabby chav.

I was going to agree about the job thing - until i thought of Putin. He seems to manage just fine.

Although he does strike me as the sort of bloke to wander into a cabinet meeting - do ten pull ups - challenge anyone to a fight - then get down to business :lol:

If Cameron wanted he could be looking pretty decent in 3 months. His body is not too bad. Just needs a bit of hard work.

looks normal to me for his age.

I'd be more disconcerted if he turned out to have a Muscle Mary physique.

Well I'm a bit older than Cameron and I still have a 30" waist and a stomach as flat as an ironing board. But then again I have more opportunity to exercise than him.

I was surprised, because we are used to seeing him immaculately groomed and suited. And somehow the body didn't seem to match his otherwise youthful appearance.

Well I'm a bit older than Cameron and I still have a 30" waist and a stomach as flat as an ironing board. But then again I have more opportunity to exercise than him.

you do know that you're still going to die, don't you? .. just checking.

here are some older Amazon indians, living in a state of nature and probably healthier than you and me both.

huaorani-tribe-spears.jpg

notice no gym/ triathlete physiques in sight.

so please take your ghey body fascism and stick it (goes for buggheri also).

Why didn't you choose any of the multitude of pics of old blokes living in the amazon , fishermen etc who look amazing for their ages ?

I imagine the few serious bellies in that pic are down to other factors than them simply being fat. The rest of their body doesn't match.

And yes this is getting all a bit erotic :lol:

Why didn't you choose any of the multitude of pics of old blokes living in the amazon , fishermen etc who look amazing for their ages ?

nothing wrong with the indians in the picture i posted. they look fine; ditto cameron.

wherever did you get the strange idea that a brad pitt six-pack physique indicates health or happiness?

here are some older Amazon indians, living in a state of nature and probably healthier than you and me both.

Your're going to be on a losing wicket ( me) when DC is in the majority body shape wise. Large is the new ''normal''.

nothing wrong with the indians in the picture i posted. they look fine; ditto cameron.

wherever did you get the strange idea that a brad pitt six-pack physique indicates health or happiness?

Never mentioned a 6 pack. That was you ;)

Having a body that looks like its been looked after - generally demonstrates it has.

A slim fit toned body tells you the person looks after themselves pretty well.

That has all manner of advantages in day to day living. The main one i suppose being what we are here to do on this planet.

Seriously, what difference does it make?

None. Cameron is only a bankers shill anyway.

As he's helping to impoverish everyone except his friends, he could at least keep his damned shirt on.

Ha. Scrolled down to reveal that. Is that some kind of man bra?

So much of their diet is from low calorie high fibre naturally occurring foodstuffs that their bellies get swollen cramming it all in

Just wish I'd have been there to buy him a drink: a Southern Comfort with one of those "whatever's comfortable" little flag swizzle sticks. :lol: